Hash Making Revisited

splendid - cheers Joe!

2 Likes

Remember people, if you want to take credit for this process you are about to see, at least make sure you’re as good at it as me, first! lol! I think I already said that last year.

Here are my tools of choice! I’ve got the titanium picker and blade. I’ve sworn off the x-acto, that thing is only for cutting paper. I’ll use both or either of these, depending on which works best, to swish a small pool of water over the hash until it washes away from a blob into a fine layer. I’ll post the video of me doing it on youtube. Just imagine waves on the beach washing away a sand castle, that’s the basic scheme.

6 Likes

I’m just kicking back. That was a tool batch, I was listening to some ticks and leeches!

6 Likes

I got one photo out of three. The hash settles to the bottom, leaving a fine layer.

8 Likes

I love Joe, im watching !

3 Likes

Just gimme a few min and you’ll see how I make that hash puddle. The simplest ideas are the best! goutube is a sloth!

There it is! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Very cool mang!

2 Likes

Why?

Like what’s the gain?

3 Likes

gain is clean hash

3 Likes

How does spreading it thin do that?

2 Likes

It’s more like this. You can create this thin layer of hash that is see through and kind of… like rosin if you ask me.

crazy shit like that. It’s just regular bubble hash, but changed into a different format.

9 Likes

I appreciate the effort for aesthetics…

2 Likes

There’s more to it than looks!

The fridge batch is almost done! You can see the bits of plant material I got in there, even though it’s microscopic. There is literally nowhere for contamination to hide.

4 Likes

You can probably crank out live rosin-like hash which is a live extract on par flavor wise with the freeze dried hash. Except you don’t need any fancy gear. Not even a freezer.

2 Likes

NOTHING can hide from Joe Crowe…

3 Likes

Youtube didn’t age restrict that latest video. It didn’t feature a bud or a leaf.
I’m gonna rip that hash I made tomorrow in the proxy, so we’ll see how it turned out! My friends wanted to rip it already in the slurper.

5 Likes

Fridge, shelf, and freezer! They are all ready to go except the freezer one is not dry.

4 Likes

I used the titanium tool to snatch up the hash like it was rosin. Next test? I rip it… for science!!!

9 Likes

You have a proxy? I love mine

3 Likes

Yep it’s in the mail box waiting for me to pick it up. I’m gonna rip the fridge hash in that thing, see how the flavor is! I already got wasted off the shelf stuff it was pretty good flavor.
I’m thinking my prototype method could be…
making it into a super thin layer, and letting the moisture evaporate, then putting it in the freezer. Make some yellow glass.
It’s all about the end game.

5 Likes