Hash Making Revisited

yah yah, it’s sounding good. If I can pull it off, and generate quantities of yellow shards. Stack that in a container as a live extract. It could be next level over the golden nuggets. rubs his hands together Definitely give it that wow factor. I’ll just let my imagination run wild for a bit. hmmmmm

6 Likes

Let me know how you like it please

3 Likes

Washes from the 73 bag

Washes from the 25 bag

16 Likes

That was made from dried material?

2 Likes

Yes, old stock I wasn’t smoking. Some close to 2 years old.

4 Likes

Just started making bubble again gotta get better pics.

9 Likes

Curious as to how you get it into those little balls

1 Like

“Frenchy style” balls are way cool ya? not sure how theyre made but ive purchased them before. its a nice format, they break apart well for bowl toppers

1 Like

Once you get your hash fully dry put it in between cellophane or wax paper fill a wine bottle with hot water and then use that like a rolling pin on top of the wax paper back and forth back and forth till you have a very nice pliable sheet of hash and then you pick that up and roll it between your hands until you have a good compact ball

I like smoking my mini Temple balls out of a kiseru pipe so I’ll make some bigger balls and then I’ll make a good amount of tiny ones that are about 1/4" diameters so they can just drop them right in the pipe cuz it’s got a very small bowl
This type of hash smokes beautifully in kiseru pipes

I’m driving right now so I can’t make the most in-depth post but I think I’ve got the basics down enough

3 Likes

download (31)

This is a japanese kiseru pipe

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that with me I read about that style earlier in this thread

That looks really cool but it’s kind of like do I need more “stuff” well maybe 1 more thing. LOL

3 Likes

The upsides of this crazy proxy pipe? Its super portable and easy to clean. The downside is not the same flavor as the slurper! It tastes pretty good though. I ripped some hash and rosin.

11 Likes

If you make freeze dried hash it only takes the warmth of your hand to melt it.

1 Like

Something like that.

3 Likes

that thing looks gnarly. if i smoked more hash i would definitively invest in an electric vape like that

2 Likes

I like it better than my slurper, easy, easy to clean, tastes just fine to me.

2 Likes

True.

I like the flavor/ taste better after rolling with boiled water.

2 Likes

Similiar to the method I use when making hash brownies !

Table spoon or two of water in with 7 grams of hash …vacuum seal it …fill a bowl with warm water soak the bag …work till malleable…sprinkle powdered sugar on top of hash will form a bunch of crumbs mix into brownie batter …
I swear it works like a charm…
Somebody please try this lol

I have a batch almost dry In the freezer …
You recommend putting the hash in the fridge to stabilize for thirty days …top on or off ??

2 Likes

Sealed up in a container!

2 Likes