Hash Making Revisited

Wrapping up for the day, some sands.

9 Likes

Nice return was that trim or buds you used?

2 Likes

frozen trim from this week, some buds will start tomorrow.

3 Likes

dried or fresh?
I’ve been making ice for the next round. I think it’ll be the fantasmo cbg plant! Then harlequin. After that, the terminal experiments are done, and I’ll be onto the big bud hash squishing. I can’t wait for the FLC-BX1 that’ll be an interesting test run!

2 Likes

fresh, untrimmed, around 175 lbs. For Medical Patients

4 Likes

Wow that’s a lot lol

2 Likes

Do you ever add co2 to your water?
Dry Ice

Dry Ice Delivered @JoeCrowe
For future reference.

1 Like

naw, just regular ice cubes. The dry ice has to be planned for, because I have to get it from the industrial gas supply place an hours drive away. Also have to call a week ahead of time to reserve a batch.

2 Likes

After thinking about the difference in process between dry ice and bubble hash…
I’m thinking that bubble hash you produce is probably the more refined of the two.
Those crystals have been on my mind for days now… I’m wondering if they are the product of extrusion. Pushing them through the pores of the bag might explain the regularity of them… :thinking:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Next time I do it, I’ll see if I can sample the thc before it crystallizes. Initially it’s like a clear goo but as it cools it crystallizes!

Also, the clear goo only gathers where the micron bag is sitting against the parchment. I’ll investigate next time! Meanwhile… This is Sugar Black Rose tincture. I finally got that crap out of the freezer and there were 2 batches of tincture in there. yum!

5 Likes

That sure looks good . Any secret to making yours?

1 Like

Nice! Grain alcohol!? Beautiful color!

2 Likes

I’ve got this thing going where I take 50 grams of weed and bake it for 45 min at 225. Then I mix it with 750 ml grain alcohol for 3min and filter it out. I only use buds. I make it for someone who can only ingest cannabis as a sublingual spray. Equivalent of 1 gram of bud per tablespoon.

3 Likes

oh yah, I ingest that stuff like a madman sometimes as well hah hah. I definitely make it for myself and family members too. Amazingly popular for something that tastes like gasoline, if you ask me.

1 Like

16 gram hash cookie .

17 Likes

looks great! Definitely a nice color not too many plant fibers.

3 Likes

Thanks that was part of that slab I’d posted a while back took 3 weeks to dry in the freezer

2 Likes

Did you freeze dry this as a patty?

1 Like

Lol dumb question I should read before asking nice job cheers

2 Likes

Love reading through your thread.
I made dry ice Hash this past weekend.
I’ve done both methods. Much prefer dry ice for the convenience…

This was from shake…:v::green_heart:

10 Likes