Hash Making Revisited

how many shakes in the bag did you give it?

1 Like

:rofl: many, many…
Until you see the plant material start to break up.

2 Likes

That is freaking amazing. Definitely doing dry ice. How much trim could I do with 10lbs of ice?

2 Likes

Quite a bit!
1 lb usually does 2-3 gallon size bags of shake.

2 Likes

That tincture really works! I felt like I had just closed my eyes and it was morning again, talk about a solid sleep. I had to test it out, make sure it was still nice and potent! Once in a while you just have to get totally zombified and zone out watching cartoons, right? I probably won’t get to the hash making for a couple more days or another day or something. By then, the freezer should be stuffed to the max with a couple of different kinds of weed. I am really looking forward to trying to generate a few thca crystals. I want to make some video footage of the crystals forming if I can. That would be a fun project!

11 Likes

I would love to see that if you do!

2 Likes

Looking to start doing some bubble making here soon… has anyone used and had good luck with the bubblebag knockoffs like bubblebagdude or such? Would be nice if so as they are muuuuch cheaper ha.

1 Like

My brother has bubble bag dudes set and they seem to be good quality . Hasn’t ran them near to what I’ve ran my original bubble bags but seem to be standing up well so far.

2 Likes

These also are supposed to be pretty good also.
https://wackywillysweb.com/category/extraction-methods/

2 Likes

Cool, good to hear they work. I’ll look into the wackywilly’s too, appreciate the info.

2 Likes

My advice is just check the stitching, and make sure the screen is standardized material. It helps to actually know what the micron size of the screen is when you are making the hash. My payload bags were the only thing they had at the store, but they work great. Only complaint is the smell of wet brass grommets. I think that’s wearing off though.

3 Likes

I’m itching to make another hash batch. Meanwhile I broke out the fridge cured batch, and it was great!

13 Likes

I am going to crank the fucking gnarliest batch of hash today. Then press it into rosin! Stay tuned for insanity!

8 Likes

I had my first taste of black hash just recently. DANG! WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE!
I’m a believer! Yep Yep Yep!!!
:dizzy_face:
:facepunch::sunglasses: Good night Irene!!!

3 Likes

Was this the wet stuff? Cured with lid on or off?

1 Like

That looks really good!

1 Like

Yah I did it according to the original instructions I had received from Noel. He said to take the fresh rosin and put it in a sealed container and into the fridge for 30 days. Never open it until it’s turned into a hard rock! I opened mine once to test it a while back and it was still sticky in a small area, so back into the fridge it went.
Later I am going to test this VS some shit I cured on the shelf in 3 days. I am trying to determine top notch, but I suspect it’s like Noel said, the best flavor is from the long ass sealed drying in the fridge.

7 Likes

Thanks! I’m on the odyssey to make a new batch :wink:

8 Likes

lol, are you going to start experimenting with making it?

2 Likes

With that said was this dried all the way before you sealed it or right from press to seal?
Edit: I’ve press wet bubble and I know there’s still some moisture!

2 Likes