Hash Making Revisited

So it is ok to put them in containers and leave in the freezer?

1 Like

Yep that definitely works!

2 Likes

My chemberry got way lighter after sitting in the fridge. It separated and had a wetter looking darker layer on top with a few solidified bubbles. I let it warm up just enough to mix it and snag a sample. Its the best I’ve done by far. The gorilla glue is also lightening and starting to change, but its going slower.

10 Likes

Sorry guys, I created a thread for no reason. I just did my first dry ice run

6 Likes

8 Likes

I like putting dry hash into big fat joints with those rolled up paper filters. They smoke like a super roach joint with way better taste, and they don’t go out.

4 Likes

what was your yield? How much material went in, was it trim or bud?

1 Like

All this page does is give me blue balls, I’ve used your tech once and know for a fact I won’t yield enough to make some this run, which means I have to wait until my next run… so like 4 month.
That’s a long time to have blue balls.

6 Likes

You’re trying to stabilize rosin?

lol, what’s the consistency like?

low yielding plants or something?

2 Likes

Mostly because this was my first soil run, so it was full of me over, then under water most of their veg and stretch. On top of that I flipped way to early.

1 Like

I’m not sure what I’m trying to do to it. lol. I think its finished and ready to be smoked. I know cleaning off the little screwdriver I mixed it with was pretty awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it I have a few myself I just get back to them later on. I’m interested in this I haven’t done any in a minute. To be honest none at all. I just get the crystals. We all have to learn. I’m glad there’s people around that know how to do this. @JoeCrowe @ReikoX they seem to do a lot of that stuff. I hope you guys don’t get upset because I tagged you

1 Like

That looks pure very nice colour

1 Like

Hey everyone.
So I have my Everclear evaporating in a bowl. This is what I got when I filtered the dregs from the bottom of the jar.

I think I’ll top off a bowl with some tonight. :thinking:
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nice nice. That’s how I do it. I don’t wait that long. I do have some that I need to make hash out of. I don’t want to mess it up. Yea @MoBilly keep the candle on. Lol play that funky music. O Yea! I did some last night. A topper.

2 Likes

lol, you would have to be blatantly offensive to even scratch my veneer… it’s thick.

3 Likes

You got a microscope to look at that stuff? I wonder what it even is? Trichome scraps or plant material?

2 Likes

Well, it had some kick to it. I layered a bowl with it and I have had two hits. I’m fairly baked right now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes