Hash Making Revisited

Why do I feel like I went from basic pot smoker, to extreme connoisseur reading this thread? And I still don’t make hash that looks like that!

You guys got me buying bags, screens, pollen presses, rosin press, terp slurper. Jeez whats next?!?

btw, Rosin press arrives monday. Kinda psyched about how the mad scientists lab is taking shape downstairs. I can only imagine there will be some sort of distillation rig eventually as well. LOL Already have the bluetooth microscope, just a matter of time till there’s a real microscope there as well…

Oh, and I’m blaming you @JoeCrowe when the missus bitches about bags in the freezer downstairs! ROFL

8 Likes

heh heh it’s a high tech playland for adults. You even get to learn things from just doing it! You’ll be a dab head in no time.
I’m always just struggling to reach that peak performance with the art of extracting. Got… to reach… the… peak!

4 Likes

What ever!!! Lol I know sometimes it’s late, early, you know. Lol. I would have to tell you about that one. No I like to joke around. I don’t want to get someone angry at me for joking. I’m getting to know hands here. I like to be part of the sit down. Ya know. I got a big smile. Peace

1 Like

uh oh I got a microplastic or some kind of fiber in there. I’m gonna pick it out and image the thing!
I did the pressing all in one this time. You can see the terpenes pooling at the edges there. That’s the result of pressing both the terpene layer and the other layer in one go, not separate pressings to extract them.

6 Likes

Looks excellent but my old eyes don’t see the contamination.

2 Likes

pats his microscope Images coming right up!

3 Likes

A single fiber from my clothing… how embarrassing! Contamination amongst the golden field of melted THC and terpenes.

10 Likes

Good news that fiber just, like, settled on the surface there. I can probably blow it off once the rosin is all hard.

2 Likes

Well if ya can’t I’d make short work of that contaminated goo with my torch . Let me know if you need my address?

2 Likes

I have to get a better scope.

2 Likes

mine is old school, but it’s married to some modern tech now! The software is amazing.

8 Likes

There’s the software in action.

15 Likes

Look at this guy. @JoeCrowe dont mess around.

4 Likes

Take two of these and call me in the morning.

10 Likes

Got myself some government rosin curing jars. The difference is the blackness of it all… radical! To me, it shows they know what the hell they are doing. Light is the enemy. It’s a small glass jar with a child proof cap and there is a thick layer of black polymer that blocks the light. The smaller one is made from black glass. Kind of funky, if you ask me. Complete with scraps of government store product. I bet this is the good shit, not some half assed trash.

6 Likes

Holy technology over lol

2 Likes

yah, I’m living in science world playland here as a high tech motherfucker. hah hah, really, those are tools of the trade. I can’t afford the good shit, like you see on an episode of CSI, but I can take decent photos.

13 Likes

God it looks like im looking at a gold nugget

2 Likes

lol! Oh, it’s the good shit, alright. Who ever made this stuff was really on the ball! I honestly can’t tell you who made it because the label had been ripped off. But He left a couple samples for me, and I love it!

2 Likes

boooooooooooo! Whoever made this batch boooooooooo! I detect plant fibers and random organics. I wonder if they used a 25 micron screen, because it doesn’t look like it from here.

6 Likes