Hash Making Revisited

That is flipping cool as hell!

2 Likes

Amazing pic Joe!!! Gorgeous piece !!!

2 Likes

Amazing seeing that intercellular structure materialize from the invisible.
Hard data there on volumetrics.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yup. What he said

2 Likes

here’s the stabilization process so far. I’ll check on it before long!

11 Likes

how longs that been in the fridge now?

1 Like

Oh that’s actually the shelf batch. I figured since it’ll be the first to solidify, when it’s solid I’ll look at the fridge batches.

1 Like

I think the C99 is done drying and changing colors. This is 48 hours later!

10 Likes

Shite!! This data run I did was amazing! So many observations! Going to have to run more time lapse tests on different batches and do the trichome one again. That single observation… It can cut through so much Bullshit bandied about online. Oh my, and people wonder where I get my crazy ass ideas?

3 Likes

I sure got no idea, all I know is im over here taking notes and learning teach. Keep up the good work brother, breaking down walls!

2 Likes

Melting my brain just looking at it yum yum

1 Like

It all looks great. I’ve had my bags for years and only use them for trim. I wanted to try dry sift, any advice or is it worth it or easier to use my bags?

1 Like

I would go for some 90 micron bubble runs, made from buds. It’s part of the prize winning formula. I’ve personally never seen dry sift that matches up. It’s all about what you want out of it though right? I like to get as little plant material in my extracts as possible, due to the fact I can rip so much more without getting the chunky lung feel from combustion of plant materials. Ugh nothing like waking up at 5am to cough up yesterday’s 8 pack of spliffs. The rosin is the cleanest, but the bubble I make is pretty good too.

4 Likes

Trick question?.. :thinking:
From the Ganga, man… :+1: :sunglasses:

I saved that one!
Title “Golden Yao Guai:laughing: :v:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

mmm well, I’ve been ripping on that C99 hash, and I’ve developed a taste for it now. It’s kind of like patchouli oil mixed with lemon. The flavor terpene levels must be huge!
Also, the shelf jarred hash is almost solidified. It starts out kind of shiny when it melts in the jar, but then over time it starts to solidify and turns sparkly instead. I’ll see how the flavor of the shelf dried compares to the batch I had fridge treated then sat on the shelf. Those will be very interesting observations!

4 Likes

I tell you what… it smells good! But it’s not quite ready yet, heh heh. Gotta keep that lid sealed and container hidden so I don’t rip it.

11 Likes

It sure got white! I think the C99 is the whitest white I’ve had so far. Interesting!

14 Likes

Looking yummy!
Have you ever been choked by terps? Like there’s so much in the beginning of the smoke it’s hard to inhale?

1 Like

I call that a “thick” cloud, it’s like inhaling something with a physical presence straight into your lungs. I vacuum that in like a hoover :smiley:
The worst is when you rip someone else’s hash and instead it claws at your throat like some kind of demon. NASTY!

5 Likes

Lol! I’ve definitely made batches of both.
Love the c99 grow!

1 Like