Hash Making Revisited

invaluable information @JoeCrowe thanks for sharing, as always

1 Like

I think this has been falsified by the cannabinoid rich cultivars that don’t produce very much THC but can still pump out the resin. Would be good to see some solid data though.

3 Likes

Yah, I know I need way more data, I’m… like thinking about the harlequin plant and the crazy sessile trichomes vs the capitate ones. I shouldn’t have tossed out that hemp plant, it was a fucking data mine I missed the opportunity.

2 Likes

73 - 220 bag from fresh frozen outdoor trim from 4 different plants

13 Likes

wow, nice! I’m lovin’ it! Almost like a piece of stained glass :drooling_face: I like to give it a sniff after it’s flat like that, it really releases the smells.

5 Likes

It does look good. Looks like my hand. Lol. We have working hands.

4 Likes

Thanks! I couldn’t of get here without your help, will have to try with some bud batches in the near future

10 Likes

I’m getting ready to learn.

3 Likes

OMG I just had the most interesting thought. What if I took a couple of kernels each from different hashes and melted them like that in a line then took a photo. Could you tell the difference between them??? I MUST DO IT!!!

8 Likes

i think you could but im definitely intrigued to see for sure

wow! Meat breath, FLC-BX1, big bud, c99. There are two samples of c99 on the parchment.

12 Likes

In my mind, I thought they would be radically different. They are only subtly different! Shock!

2 Likes

very slight, im quite surprised.

1 Like

I was thinking. Picasso

2 Likes

I’ll be contemplating the observations as I rip the hash. Each different type of hash has a radically different flavor, that’s for certain. hmmm. Ahh the mysteries of life. fires up the torch

3 Likes

I’m going to have to look into this more closely. Whenever I leave a few buckets out for the chlorine to evap as I get to the bottom i always see a light gold colour in the water and sediment I will need to try and capture some of it. I would say its copper from piping but in reality it could be anything

1 Like

oh! Look at that. FLC-BX1 looks radically different after… uhh weeks in the fridge, sealed in a container. IT might even have superior melting capability. ooooo interesting!

8 Likes

Some of that looks deep fried. Lol

6 Likes

Yep, that’s the FLC-BX1, it’s definitely evolved over the last couple weeks. I kept that plant around because the hash has this real strange consistency I couldn’t cut it.
23 days in! I went back and checked.

2 Likes

Alright! According to observations so far, I can pretty much say this:
Trichome productivity - DNA based.
Hash attributes - DNA based.
Meh, there you go, some knowledge extracted from the plant.

5 Likes