Hash Making Revisited

yep those are the pistils for sure!

5 Likes

Here’s the fridge stabilizing hash. The FLC one is definitely hardened up! I didn’t touch the others, I’ll give em a few days. Oh but the big bud one is definitely stable, and has been for 3 weeks now lol!

11 Likes

The FLC hash is the first image. It used to look like someone “deep fried” it. That was at day 20 it looked like deep fry, but now it’s just hardened chunks of hash.

2 Likes

You guys make me want to flip so bad. Next ones going to be a big one. Thanks for all the hash knowledge. Keep up the good work everyone!

2 Likes

oh I forgot to include a photo of the fridge rosin! The marbled look is spreading and soon the entire blob will look like that, for the most part. I can’t wait until it’s all solid and I can start giving it the smell test.

5 Likes

It looked like this 6 days ago.

7 Likes

Dear joe ,
I am sending my left big toe to you in return for your hash recipe book :crazy_face:
Paper back preferably !
My attempt at this shall be soon !

4 Likes

excellent! I can’t wait to see the results!

3 Likes

Fire up the drill! It’s hash day!

11 Likes

Keep your toe he shares everything like smart people should. Makes us dumb people (me) smarter!

3 Likes

@DannylovesCannabis Haha it’s already on its way :crazy_face: And yes it is imma start hitting it down in a notebook !

3 Likes

Pics step by step it it didn’t happen :crazy_face:

1 Like

lol, it’s just me sitting there for 15min mix then 30min sitting. Then another round 15min mix then 30min sitting, and then I pull the bags out starting with the 220(slow for that one). Take all the bags out and wash the hash inside with cold water. Spin the water out, and toss the results in the freezer to dry out.

mixing.

rinsing and water extraction
I think I have most of it there on gootube.

8 Likes

So you want to rinse the heck out of it !
Now onto your drying and curing process :sweat_smile:
This is gold !

4 Likes

I cut the hunk up into bits like this to dry in the freezer on top of a piece of parchment. Leave it there a week.
Then I can either keep it frozen or seal it up in a container and let it stabilize in the fridge or on the shelf.

This is it frozen.

And shelf stabilized. Took about a week, but takes 30 days if you do it in the fridge.

19 Likes

That’s a pretty good recap of the entire process! Oh I only keep the 90 micron. 25 is garbage.

8 Likes

I knew I’d get it out of you alll at once haha

You’re welcome everybody :grimacing:

Thanks joe for sharing to a whole !

Really though YOU make the best hash I’ve ever seen it could almost pass as crumble !

5 Likes

Thanks! Yah, that’s how I won the hash making contest, all the other hash balls looked like a cat turd.

7 Likes

:flushed::flushed: that’s commitment…

2 Likes

Definitely not recommended heh heh! I stabilize it in the fridge or on the shelf, it’s way faster.

3 Likes