Hash Making Revisited

Yah the stuff was way too sticky for that. I’m going to smash it while it’s frozen with a rolling pin. The cardboard in the freezer won’t speed up the process.

3 Likes

Contest entry is FINALLY turning solid. Guess it just takes a few more days because it’s so damned cold.

12 Likes

Just wondering so do you put cardboard in the freezer? 9

1 Like

hehheh nope, I don’t put cardboard in the freezer. Someone else tried it out. Just like the rice, it doesn’t aid the process known as sublimation. Only temperature and pressure can have any effect.

4 Likes

I tried it twice and came to the same conclusion.

3 Likes

OWMH!, dry sift!, tootsie rollz!

21 Likes

Hash oil!

10 Likes

19 Likes

heh heh what is that stuff anyways? Bubble hash?

5 Likes

#OWMH (organic water made hash)

3 Likes

I thought all hash was organic. Dry sift or made with ice and water. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’d say they’d need to also be fed organically to qualify but I’m not an organic fanboy :+1:

7 Likes

Ive never had anybody ask or seem to care if my hash came from organically grown plants before. But I guess. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yah, I’ve done both, but nobody really gives a rats ass from my experience. In the competition I’ll be up against serious regenerative farming hooligans. I do the regenerative farming as well, it works really good outdoors. We have our own organic designation system here in Canada that is separate from the USA.

6 Likes

Never new that. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

yah us Canadians use ecocert which can designate your stuff certified organic here. Hoop jumpin’ and stuff, but at the farm it just has to be organic, not certified organic because it’s not sold. uh as organic. Instead what I’m really after is the benefits of organics without the certification. It’s… a different kettle of fish.

8 Likes

Gotcha…:grinning:

1 Like

Best. Hash. Ever.

10 Likes

I think there might be just a few plant fibers in there. I wonder if you could float some of the fibers out in a glass of water? Trichomes should sink.

5 Likes

There we go, it’s solidified completely. This pile is the left overs. oo one large plant fiber in there! Horror! I would say this is about 4 grams of bubble, and it smells and tastes grrrrrrreat! - tony the tiger.

21 Likes