Hash Making Revisited

Interesting, I think I’m going to have to invest in a press before long. I’ve tried the ice hash but mine comes out nothing like yours lol needs work I guess

2 Likes

I’m sure it just needs a tiny adjustment in the process. I use fresh frozen buds, that’s the secret to the color, then I freeze dry it in the freezer so it’s white. That last batch I smashed was an old ass piece from before I freeze dried it, that’s why it’s dark.

3 Likes

What color are your trichomes when you cut?

1 Like

err when I cut what?
The freeze dried hash, fresh live rosin has way more flavor, this dried shit sucks.

2 Likes

Sorry…when you harvest your plants to make your hash what color are your trichomes?

1 Like

something like this. The meat breath ones look a little different, they can get purple all up the stalk which is quite tall. Most of my hash is made from this big bud though.

8 Likes

Great pic! Thx for the info :+1::+1:

2 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: mate im just drinking it in
i want what you got :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

:man_farmer:lime

2 Likes

here’s a photo I just snapped at like 1000x magnification or something of the freeze dried hash. Objective X10.

27 Likes

Damn dude! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

That is epic! My favorite shot you’ve taken yet.

4 Likes

Little thc planets so far from each other in their perspective they probably don’t know of each other’s existence! Sorry I’m high.

2 Likes

I think it is my best freeze dried photo! I went and looked at them all. This one I turned the light way down so there wasn’t as much glare. Makes it so much easier to see the details!

6 Likes

behold!

A cannabis plant fiber!

20 Likes

I only make a couple of folds now. Folding it back over was redundant!

10 Likes

Mind if I ask how much in a ballpark sense that press ran you?

1 Like

sure it was worth about 600$. Since it was over 40 kilos, you get to add another 500$ to get it delivered out here to butt fuck nowhere.

8 Likes

Wow…when shipping is worth more than the product, but your seclusion allows you the privacy to do these massive runs. Almost seems worth it Joe. Wish I lived near you.

1 Like

so they charge each judge like 5-1k for a testing package and you supply almost 900 in material… and there is prob a few hundred judges through all different categories, seems like quite the profit lol

2 Likes

yah hopefully he’s turning a good profit on it this year. I’m not sure the old donation method was sustainable! This time it’s some kind of govn’t approved event or some shit. I mean, we’ll see when I get there hah hah.
As for living out here? It’s really nice, except deliveries are really expensive or not happening at all. Upside? Yo…we are infested with cannabis growers. I can just trip on down the street if I want to see legal producers.
OK! Looks like the freeze dried hash is dry. I can’t detect any dark spots and the hash crumbles when I press on it.

11 Likes