Hash Making Revisited

Joe style to some degree works best for me with my peeps that like Joe style .

For the other peeps . I make a call and get the cheap BC Medi .

9 Likes

Try making hempcrete! It’s made from the inner stalk of the cannabis plant.

2 Likes

50 in that pac , dropped off for a lady that has fibromyalgia .
Suggestions on strains to grow would be appreciated .

8 Likes

nasty disease! I’m always pumping the big bud from AMS, it’s my hash producer. Made the pain in my hand comfortably numb for a while.

2 Likes

My 1st go at it. 3 different grades. It was quite the learning experience. I will definitely be looking for some advice next time I do it

8 Likes

Those look dangerous. But so inviting.

3 Likes

Pressed thca seems to help a couple people I know.

2 Likes

I’ve heard this a bunch of times, but it always makes me wonder. Where the hell are you whipping all that water around at? My wife would kill me if I started doing it in the kitchen or bathroom!

8 Likes

I just take the bags outside and really let er eat :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

For sure you can do it outside that means you can unleash fury! Also if you put another plastic bag around the hash bag, the water will wind up in there instead of on the walls. Or… less will, anyways. I also use the surround. It’s easy to wipe/rinse the water off the shower walls.

5 Likes

I do the hash work in my garage…walk out the back door real quick

1 Like

Before the ‘bashing’ begins…let me say this is my ‘first’ (EVER!) try! :joy:
Just the 150 micron screenings from a little recent trimming!

I’ll get better, I know this group of guys… :rofl:

20221125_224732

Haven’t even tried it yet! What do I do about storing it? Need drying for a while? How about in my drying tent at 58% RH? Thanks for any clues…if nobody replies I’ll just try to smoke it real fast!
:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

My first time trying the bags my kids gave me for my birthday. An indoor trim ball, a dried outdoor ball and a fresh frozen outdoor ball.

12 Likes

Are you and @Tlander looking to reach the next level of productivity?

1 Like

How’s that if I may ask?

2 Likes

well, each plant produces a different quantity and quality of hash. So it starts with a pheno hunt. After that, you take fresh green buds and put them in a bag in the freezer. Once they are frozen, then make the bubble hash, and then dry the hash in the freezer. It really enhances the color and sparkle, as well as the flavor. Then you are making live extracts.

7 Likes

555! You’re asking a guy who just fought in, and barely survived, the “Great Asian Monsoon Bud-Rot Wars of '22”! :joy: So much for trying to fool with Mother Nature with a quick out-of-season crop! Next year at the end of a long season I may have enough ‘extra’ on hand to try to advance my hash technique, but not a lot to spare this time! But I’m grateful that I know where to come when I have questions! Meanwhile, I’ll just slide back into this bush in the background and keep an eye open for the happenings here! Thanks guys! Hey, what happened to the answers about drying/storing my paltry little stash? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That was made from wet green material?

Dry trim over 150 micron screen, that’s just what fell through. Young outdoor bud harvested at only about 6-7 weeks of flowering…but monsoon & budrot were threatening! That’s mainly from a golden ‘Apricot’ strain that was pretty crystally.

10 Likes

Should be fine then, just smoke it. There’s probably some contamination from the mold, it’s never pretty! Watch for harshness, that’s a sure sign.

2 Likes