Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

I have some Everyday Haze (male) x Hawaiian Haze that I made.

Let me test a couple. Things go well, I will send you a few.

The Hawaiian Haze I do not have any seeds left. Everything after this is clones of one.

1 Like

Day 39. She is starting to put some weight on.

21 Likes

Getting chubby. Looking good. :beers:

3 Likes

Day 51. She is getting fat. Needed to add a stake to her. Starting to get some nice color too.

19 Likes

Day 63. She will be going in to dark tonight for 36 hours, then she will be cut down.

21 Likes

Hola Gang

I don’t know how I miss this thread
I would love to get into hawaian strain

am open for repro

Bare

6 Likes

My friend has some crazy cool stories from Columbia! Like really crazy barely got out alive story’s! What’s that powder they can blow in your face then take you around like a zombie and you have no recollection? That’s nuts!

1 Like

Borrachero. It’s a Brugmansia tree, also known as angels trumpets. Datura, as well.

5 Likes

Handy plant to have in your garden…mine is losing its flowers due to the spell of rain we are having.

12 Likes

I too am in search of Hawaiian strains but have not seen anyone mention Puna Budder. I’ve smoked the Kona Gold, and the Maui Wowie but when I took a hit of the Puna Budder (circa 1981) it was like a buttery kush thick smoke that knocked you to your knees. Although that could have been attributed to the bong with a face mask that we smoked it out of. I remember the bud was like kiwi sized of length and width and dark green with golden striations and a tropical smell. My friends parents got a divorce and their dad moved to Hawaii. The oldest son, my friends older brother, would come back from a summer visit with a bounty of goodness just in time for the fall. It was epic!

9 Likes

After cutting down the bush, drying and curing, I got 5 ounces of nice buds and 1.5 ounces of some great shake for joints.

24 Likes

Bit os sun she is back to normal.

16 Likes

looks delicious @Old-Ron ! The buds look just like this maui-waui i used to get in burbank 10-15 years ago now. It was always seeded but a delicious fruity taste and mildly psychedlic high with no anxiety. I still have some beans from it stashed away somewhere… How’s the high / taste on yours?

3 Likes

I.have kauaiElectric and will be getting Hawaiian cat.piss soon

5 Likes

Send me some…they love it here…the world sends challenges

Bring it on …one love.

2 Likes

:eyes: will keep my eyes on this. those sound awesome!

Would really love to get some early 2000s Nirvana Hawaiian…grew it once, got the cut from a buddy that I lost touch with…it was so beautiful and potent

3 Likes

always wiish I bought more nirvana !

1 Like

like all of it :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone grown any Spice recently, not that synthetic crap that’s still somehow sold everywhere, the one from Mr Nice that’s supposedly Hawaiian Sativa x Hawaiian Indica.

I’ve always wanted to try it and heard it was good back in the day but we all know how these breeders lose parents and keep producing seeds under the same name with either new parents or from crossing newer generations.

Also know for a fact that Mr Nice is selling seeds under old names when they are really F2s or newer, or worse yet the G13 Widow is actually a G13 Skunk x White widow by Shantibaba own admission, but back in the day there was a legitimate G13 x White widow that was sold as G13 Widow

4 Likes