Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

I rnoticed a very enthuastic lover of “the Spice” on the Net too.

There is a “Real Mc Coy - Flying Dutchman” .
Hawaiian Indica x Skunk. Might be the same hawaiian.

I bought this one, cause i thought it looked pretty and sweet, very neon Green Phenos in it, wich leads me to believe the “hawaiian Indica” carryes propper equatorial Genes, where else you see neon Green.

Also the ones who grew the flying Dutchmans said its actually not very Indica 14 , 15 Weeks.

Wonderful genetics, i heard a bit soft, but i dont care.

3 Likes

Hawaian Skunk - Seedsman (shit, complicated, but this is same line as Flying Dutchmans)

13 Likes

Where can you find this hawaiian skunk…you talk about

1 Like

on the net, haha

2 Likes

@romanoweed
Romano it seems to be sold out everywhere

4 Likes

send me pm for the link

1 Like

yeah i wouldnt mind trying to find some Hawaiian skunk had the problem a bit back and couldnt find any

2 Likes

pm me college

1 Like

BOEL went to Hawaii around 1972 once the feds started busting them in CA and CO for LSD.

The backbone of BOEL’s work in Hawaii is Mexican x Afghan (or Afghan x Mexican), predominately the '71 Kandahar. But they had about a dozen Mexican lines they had accumulated.
In California, previously BOEL used Colombian and Central/South American lines as their backbone. But the Colombian did horrible in Hawaii so they went with what matched to the latitude of Hawaii and that was Mexico.
Then they found several sativas that worked well on the Islands - Thai, Swazi, Caribbean(Jamaican), SE Asian, etc.

I have a buddy who has been breeding in Hawaii and Humboldt since the 90’s. And he has an oldtime Viet vet buddy on the Islands who mostly grows Thais and he loves my sativa crosses out there. Anyway, this buddy of mine was in the crew that brought the HP13 out to Hawaii. Its not Hashplant x G13, its actually an heirloom from Colorado that grew at something like 10k ft or whatever crazy like that - a Merry Prankster chemist told me its one of the lines P-Bud Mike’s crew used in their projects. This dude has thee tastiest weed Ive come across.

27 Likes

@Wuachuma Great post. I’ve always thought Mexican was used in Hawaiian heirlooms. Makes sense. The Elephant I also heard of and is an old Thai strain…but I’d never heard about The Swazi, Caribbean or other Southeast Asian strains. Your buddy sounds like an interesting dude. Any other info tidbits for us? I haven’t seen you here on OG yet. Welcome!

13 Likes

I just wanna clarify, because I saw your post in the Bodhi thread a second ago: you’re friends with the person responsible for Girl Scout Cookies AND you’re friends with the person responsible for HP13? This is what you’re saying? That’s pretty cool…

5 Likes

Lol, yeah. Its magical living in NorCal.

The guy in the HP13 crew wants to remain anonymous
But the guys who did Cherry Pie Kush are quite public - Crystal George and Alan Adkisson
Its really amazing how many of the big strains come out of Laytonville and Willits.

14 Likes

Yeah, my girl and I were talking about maybe moving up there a few years ago, but it seems like the fires are just gonna be an annual thing now, so we’re staying in SoCal. For now, anyway…

5 Likes

Its honestly crazy
I cant count how many fires Ive survived, only to have my home - and seed vault - burned down

In 2020, I was growing on a mountain and had the Lightning Complex fire come right up to the other side of the hill. Then had two more fires come within a mile of the hill.
And in 2019 I got stuck in Santa Rosa when all the roads in and out got closed due to a series of fires.

11 Likes

Well shit. I’ve been passing this thread by…I guess I could pop a few mr nice spice…(Hawaiian indica×Hawaiian sativa) and hopefully get to put one outdoors…for some reason I’m just now thinking…it’ll probably do great in this humid se… honestly…I think I might not have time.

11 Likes

Sooo who has the best old Hawaiian lines

I’m getting a pure Molokai frost line soon
And something called GO

5 Likes

Hola @Jamescoldflame

Don’t forget to make seeds.

Thanks

Bare

13 Likes

You might be able to find a cut of The Blood
its a Thai-dom Hawaiian line from back in the day thats real nice.
Blood x Durban also goes around

Shanti has Spice

I have BOEL’s 70’s HI

Puna Budder is also going around these days - I think White Buffalo Seeds has it available

8 Likes

Yeah probably haha
I’ve seen her around
more curious about seedlines however

what’s the deal with that 70’s HI got any pics?

3 Likes

plenty more pics throughout the thread

3 Likes