Hazeman White Grape and Urban Poison (with MassMedical PuTang)

About 18-15" of clearance light-to-canopy.

5 Likes

Clones and new seedlings.

9 Likes

Great use of space and healthy looking plants.
Welcome to OG.

1 Like

Today I started the 4/11 part of the Ironhead recipe, pulling back on the nitrogen as the plants seem to be nice and green and in the last third of stretching.

Leaving the undercanopy messy for now, I’ll come back and clean the legs up again when I get all the big fan leaves around day 21.

3 Likes

Great looking grow @low_and_slow
… and welcome to Overgrow!

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Welcome! I have a couple of that same hlg board. Love it. Never grown hazeman, but have been interested. Anywho, looks awesome!

1 Like

I flowered two of his Blood Rose a while back, great little plants. One is a cheesy spicy indica, the other is piney and a little reminiscent of purple Kush.

I have a few more strains as well I’m excited to try from him like White G13/HP and Lemon Stomper.

5 Likes

Couple of quick shots, did some transplanting in the propagation tent to speed up growth to take clones.

10 Likes

Some morning pics after feeding. The Grape is reaching big time still, tops are 5-6" from the diodes at their closest and look pristine. The Urban Poison in the middle is 17-13" from the QB.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, pulling up a chair
I’m a sucker for anything purple :purple_heart: the plants are looking great btw

Happy growing :seedling:

1 Like

Looking real nice in there man. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Removed some fans from the tent this morning, day 19 of 12/12.

7 Likes

Some morning pics from today…

8 Likes

Not sure how Ive already used up my likes for today already, so I have to give one of these instead💚

Everything is looking brilliant man.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I like the colors I see.

2 Likes

The PuTang is definitely one of the prettiest purple plants I’ve personally had the pleasure of growing.

8 Likes

Took everything out of the veg tent this morning and did a Clorox clean. It was smelling a bit armpity, and I found a little green tomato worm chewing on my seedling. While everyone was out on the porch I hit them with a heavy application of Lost Coast Plant Therapy.

The flowering plants look healthy, but the pistils are turning orange almost as if they had been pollinated. Keeping a close eye on things, haven’t found any male flowers, but the White Grapes looks like it’s on day 45, not day 28 which it actually is.

6 Likes

Removed all the extra fan leaves from the clones last night, they were getting dense in there and at this stage I like to keep the leaf material down so lower nodes don’t get choked out in veg.

It’s also a nice reminder that the plants have a lot more to grow before flower if I want a nice vigorous sea of tops

7 Likes

Here are some flower shots. Getting some bleaching on the tip nearest the COB but nothing to be done about it now…

8 Likes