Hazeman White Grape and Urban Poison (with MassMedical PuTang)

Right now my fertigation recipe is:

2 gallons tap water (~125ppm, 7pH, chloramine :unamused:)
1g MgSO4
4ml FloraMicro
11ml Flora Bloom
12ml FloraBlend
5ml SLF-100

I’ll mix that up around 6:30am and feed half, then feed the other half around noon, always sponging away runoff.

The outer plants probably want more food, but the Urban Poison in the middle doesn’t, and I usually pace off the least hungry plant and fade the big eaters. When I run clones of these again later I’ll dial them in, but multistrain I feed to the lighter side because I despise garlicky overfed weed.

2 Likes

Supercropped the clones this morning to keep things away from the light. I need another 3-4 weeks to finish flowering so I may need to gift a couple of these to friends and just keep the cuttings as backups.

6 Likes

I’m also led to believe the solo cups are Bodhi’s dragons blood hash plant, so that’s a welcome surprise!

Pics of the flowers, day 35 of 12/12:

8 Likes

Plants look beautiful and heaven
Love the purple flowers

Paps

3 Likes

Looking good! Colors are poppin’ :grinning:

2 Likes

Well unfortunately, exactly like the last two seeds from this pack I grew, the Mass Medical PuTang Feminized started showing nanners on most of the major tops. I had thought perhaps this breeder had not earned their bad reputation for this strain being unstable, but I can now confirm 3/3 seeds grew male parts in flower indoors under LED. Perhaps this is one that needs a more natural light cycle to remain stable.

I found four more little bananas before deciding to stick her in the dark away from my flower tent ventilation. Going to buck her into freezer bags for bubble hash tonight after work.

5 Likes

Big bowl of bucked bisexual bud! Straight into the freezer with this crap! Some of the nicest smelling weed I’ve ever encountered but COVERED in male flowers. As I was going through and trimming it off the stems I found a lot more than the few I found on the tops.

5 Likes

Morning budshots. Both plants are looking nice, but between the two I’m most excited about the White Grapes on the right. Love those frosty bubbly widow-style nugs.

7 Likes

That’s unfortunate…but sadly not surprising. It definitely seems that as much as MMS preaches that he stress tests every line and only releases stable seeds, those statements are only marketing copy.

5 Likes

Morning of day 40 since the flip to 12/12. The trichomes are very very milky all over the upper canopy, especially the white grape. I’m really amazed at how fast they seem to be finishing. Worried that maybe they’re a but seeded out from the PuTang perhaps :thinking:

They both claim to be on the faster side in the description on dcseedexchange, but I haven’t seen any grow diaries of either to give me any hints at when to harvest. I usually like a bit of a stone, so I’ll keep an eye out for ambers, I prefer 20-25%.

Smell is fantastic, a nice blend of modern scents with some ‘old man weed’ smells in there too.

5 Likes

Clones are bustling to get into the big tent as soon as the flowers are cropped out.

6 Likes

Day 44!

6 Likes

Lot of good looking bud you got going girl.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Dang, found some botrytis on a nug in the left rear corner on the Urban Poison. It was the densest part of the main chonk, so I cut the whole branch away. I only had to compost a few golf ball sized buds, but took the branch just because where there’s smoke there’s fire and I’d rather not mess around.

Some of the salvaged buds are going into the freezer fresh for hash, some are hang drying.

4 Likes

Day 47, gettin’ floppy! Still clear/milky everywhere, feeding less Bloom now as we get into the final 15-20 days.

8 Likes

Friend of mine is getting into growing and interested in inheriting some of my old gear…so of course I just HAD to buy myself a new light today so that I can graciously sell him my current lights so he can enjoy results such as these…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There’s a sale until 8/31 over at LED grow lights depot for 15% the Grow Light Science products, so I grabbed the 300 (321w draw at the wall). I’ve seen great testing for this light on YouTube and have wanted one since their unit cost per micromole is as low as any other LED on the market.

Problems this will solve
–Free up ~245w worth of current LED to sell to my buddy to get him growing affordably
–Improve coverage area in my 2x4; slimmer profile than current setup to use more of the limited height
–Streamline my lighting plugs from 3 to 1; simpler wiring
–Add an easier dimming mechanism that covers the whole tent

Day 49, switched to pH adjusted water with a small amount of enzymes to flush. The first few ambers are starting to show, I think these will finish right at eight weeks based on what I’m seeing.

Day 50

5 Likes

6 Likes

Day 55, harvest day. I saw some more spots of botrytis on the Urban Poison so I decided to get everything cut down now and clean clean clean before my reset. Both plants were about halfway into the harvest window, the White Grape more so (~10% amber). Expecting some yummy smoke!

For those that are looking at Hazemans lineup, I’d definitely recommend the White Grape. Going to keep this cut and grow a few more to make sure I hang onto the best one.

#harvest #chop #flowers

9 Likes