Headie Gardens

Bodhi does a few very limited drops, especially for Nierika Seed Trust and Supernatural Selections label. Very small but enthusiastic niche market. I am not much for manufacturing a sense of “false exclusivity” but he makes sooooo many seeds surely he has something you’d want available.

The majority of his more popular gear, there’s plenty available at multiple sites.

6 Likes

i think headiegardens is exclusive carrier for LED Seedz so you guys should check it out

yeah who knows what kind of protection it really offers, but i swear one time a paypal employee ordered from my website then froze my pp account as soon as i sent them the paypal link to pay

6 Likes

I dont know how to get approved…to give them money.

4 Likes

yeah I’ve been eyeing that Bohdi Tree cross, looks legit, I want lol.
Made an account but still waiting on approval. Not sure on payment options.

5 Likes

Well got approved. Looks like Money Order or Cash only. Now to get that Bohdi Tree. And then put my wallet in safe or something, seed addiction is real!

8 Likes

So… Shoe is absolutely awesome! Super nice and thoughtful, will be going back for sure.

Now to figure out how/where I’m going to run these :thinking: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Love Headie! I found a bodhi strain with columbian red and he sent Acapulco gold plus crazy bitch as freebies

7 Likes

Did you get the SOAR or the Red Lotus?

4 Likes

Neither, i got Aluna which is cr and 88g13 hashplant…

5 Likes

Good call you’re gonna need something short to tame that monster. Post pictures when you germ those I’d love to see them.

4 Likes

How do I get on? :wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Muffcabbage

4 Likes

I don’t have a username and I tried muffcabbage on both. Wtf

1 Like

It worked for me.

all one word, all lowercase.

3 Likes

The site won’t even load for me anymore :joy:

1 Like

Maybe try a different browser?

3 Likes

Safari and chrome won’t load the site. What do you use?

1 Like

maybe IP blocked or something, did you try clearing your browser cookies and temp files? I’d do that first…

2 Likes

Chrome. Site loads fine. Reinstall it if you’re still having issues.

2 Likes

I love headie

Buy one get one on the Duke!

8 Likes