Headie Gardens

Bodhi does a few very limited drops, especially for Nierika Seed Trust and Supernatural Selections label. Very small but enthusiastic niche market. I am not much for manufacturing a sense of “false exclusivity” but he makes sooooo many seeds surely he has something you’d want available.

The majority of his more popular gear, there’s plenty available at multiple sites.

7 Likes

i think headiegardens is exclusive carrier for LED Seedz so you guys should check it out

yeah who knows what kind of protection it really offers, but i swear one time a paypal employee ordered from my website then froze my pp account as soon as i sent them the paypal link to pay

6 Likes

I dont know how to get approved…to give them money.

4 Likes

yeah I’ve been eyeing that Bohdi Tree cross, looks legit, I want lol.
Made an account but still waiting on approval. Not sure on payment options.

5 Likes

Well got approved. Looks like Money Order or Cash only. Now to get that Bohdi Tree. And then put my wallet in safe or something, seed addiction is real!

10 Likes

So… Shoe is absolutely awesome! Super nice and thoughtful, will be going back for sure.

Now to figure out how/where I’m going to run these :thinking: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Love Headie! I found a bodhi strain with columbian red and he sent Acapulco gold plus crazy bitch as freebies

8 Likes

Did you get the SOAR or the Red Lotus?

4 Likes

Neither, i got Aluna which is cr and 88g13 hashplant…

5 Likes

Good call you’re gonna need something short to tame that monster. Post pictures when you germ those I’d love to see them.

4 Likes

How do I get on? :wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Muffcabbage

4 Likes

I don’t have a username and I tried muffcabbage on both. Wtf

1 Like

It worked for me.

all one word, all lowercase.

3 Likes

The site won’t even load for me anymore :joy:

1 Like

Maybe try a different browser?

3 Likes

Safari and chrome won’t load the site. What do you use?

1 Like

maybe IP blocked or something, did you try clearing your browser cookies and temp files? I’d do that first…

2 Likes

Chrome. Site loads fine. Reinstall it if you’re still having issues.

2 Likes

I love headie

Buy one get one on the Duke!

9 Likes