Headie Gardens

I have a VPN on. That may be it.
I’m trying to cop some of stray fox’s new drop.

2 Likes

Ok turning my vpn off works. I put “muffcabbage” as both username and password and I can’t get in wtf

1 Like

The drop could have caused issues with the site.

2 Likes

You said yours loads fine. Do you use muffcabbage for both username and password?

1 Like

No, you have to create one. That’s probably why you are having problems. Usually your username can’t be your password.

Damn guy you need a lot of tech support haha.

3 Likes

How can I create an account if I can’t even get in😭?
Do I need to go somewhere Else to create an account there?
I already emailed shoe but I’m waiting.

2 Likes

He’ll get back to you, SHOE is a good dude.

4 Likes

I don’t think he’ll reply today. Strays drop is at 8pm today. My friend told me that shoe already has the drop. Damn
Ohh well I’ll try someplace else I guess

2 Likes

The black Afghani skunk stray dropped was sold out in like 5 min.

3 Likes

Yeah that one was bound to.

If it makes you feel better, RKS isn’t really a “thing” per se. It’s just a term for afghani crosses at a time when good weed was rare and exotic. Almost all weed smells skunky from a distance. Old people always told me I smelled like skunk even when I was a kid smoking brown. UK term for good weed is “skunk”. Point is, people are chasing their tails looking for it.

Everyone “knows a super duper secret guy in the hills who doesn’t use internet” but so far no one has brought anything forth. Almost every plant today has some skunk in it, if it were a thing that could be found, someone would have found it.

7 Likes

I don’t think I was even alive when that skunk was around. I only hear tales. I know a friend who told me the RKS should be in strays new drop. He said it’s alive. My friend got lucky with two packs. He’s sending them my way. I hope I get something good

4 Likes

Stray has nice stuff but it’s not what you think it will be. I hear ya, everyone swears its around but no one seems to have it. Plenty of guys willing to sell you seeds of it, though, whether it exists or not.

Ol Matt Riot was selling $500 packs of “RKS” S1 seeds, there’s profit to be made. I don’t think Stray is like that, but take any “RKS” salesmanship with the biggest grain of salt.

7 Likes

Because of the nature of Cannabis culture, being underground the last 90 or so years, there is a lot of “lore” and myth surrounding it.

Remember too the days before carbon filters, things smelled a lot worse in people’s grows. Import brown brick has a very slight smell, remember your first encounter with really good weed and how mind blowing it seemed?

People will tell you “they bred the RKS out of skunk for security”, but that doesn’t add up, skunk is a major building block of most modern varieties, it would show up occasionally.

3 Likes

I had weed about 18 years ago that smelled of skunk. The same smell you smelled driving down the road when you drive past a dead skunk. Same guy that came from had the Cat Piss as well a few years later. It was there. It existed. And have not smelled it since. Some of the best smoke i have ever smoked. I remember getting some “super skunk” from the same guy a few years later and being totally thrown off by the sweetness of it and the absence of the skunk smell.

6 Likes

I totally remember the Roadkill skunk - would have been more late 80’s - but shit smelled like you ran over a skunk. I think a lot of us remember it, and that’s why so many are searching for it. I have hope it is out there somewhere! :crossed_fingers: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

18 years ago, you were 14.

Good weed always smells super crazy when you’ve never really seen it before.

I’m telling y’all, roadkill skunk isn’t real. It’s a combination of rose-colored glasses, nostalgia, and seeming skunky in comparison to brown brick import.

9 Likes

I was gonna say, his newest drop, strays, sold out in like 5 min. Shame too, I wanted to snag some.

4 Likes

It was real. I had it several times. Smelled just like a skunk. Others have had it too. Just because you have never witnessed it does not mean it never was.

4 Likes

If it was real someone would have it by now.

Memory is a bit more malleable than people care to admit.

4 Likes

Okay mr. Knowitall. We will have to agree to disagree. Have a nice day.

4 Likes