Heady Bear's First Auto Adventure

Hola growmigo, happy growing. Dont mind me I’ll just be lurking around

2 Likes

That’s why they call it an adventure! Thanks for joining the expedition!

:bear::purple_heart::v: It’s more interesting than watching me hibernate, I think. Nice to see you my dude.

Lurk to your heart’s content; every party is better with children’s breakfast cereal! (Seriously, bring a selection of sugary cereals to the next party you attend, and be the belle of the ball!)

8 Likes

If that’s all it takes, I’ll bring the gang with me. Just in case I’m not everyone’s bowl of cereal

3 Likes

8 Likes

Down for the show. Still no autos for me but perhaps one day. I do have a few in my stash now. My friend grows them strictly so I get my fill through him, may toss some outside at the cottage this year? :thinking: good luck my friend

3 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1
I don’t have a private yard, or I’d definitely be popping autos outside; March 1 to June 1 would give me a harvest before the weather starts hitting 115/120 out here!

5 Likes

Quick no-pic update:
All 5 showed tails before 24 hours in H202 water.
Planted in a mix of 70/30 coir/FFOF in pint nursery pots.
When I was transferring one of the Ghost Rose x MI5, one of the embryo literally fell out of the seed hull, so we’ll have to see if that one makes it.

8 Likes

Another 24 hours and both Blackstraps are above ground!
1 Ghost Rose x MI5 is up, 1 grew it’s taproot up, so I carefully flipped it and lightly covered with soil (so technically it was above ground :bear::shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), and the last GR x MI5 is the one that fell out of the hull… Still unclear if she’ll live.

12 Likes

It’s great to be hanging around here and I am going to be doing my first venture with autos after the CG Xmas bud for @OriginalDankmaster96 but it’s something that I’ve been wondering about since I started growing 2 years ago but I have some wizards apprentice and some of @hollyho Blackstrap auto fems and I didn’t get the mix pack I chose the Blackstrap auto fems and it’s just because I am not sure about autos yet what were the mix auto fems I can’t remember at the moment

3 Likes

The mixed had blackstrap s1, dark Devil x blackstrap, ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap!

The next round of mixed will have some of the other crosses added lol sour crack x blackstrap, (strawberry nuggets x CDLC) x blackstrap, and maybe a few candy Mintcakes x blackstrap. We just can’t keep them all together it seems lmao!

My wife ends up finding them in bud that she’s smoking STILL and she gets them confused so I just add them to the “mixed pack”

@HeadyBearAdventures im glad they’re up and going! I can’t wait to see what they look like lol it’s so cool seeing beans you made being grown somewhere else - I still can’t believe I did it :joy: I may not find time to get on here every day but I’m here til the end! Good luck :+1:

8 Likes

Good luck with your grow!!!
I’ll follow along

3 Likes

I’m glad to have you anytime you can stop by @hollyho , it’s exciting to be off and running, and slightly intimidating to have the breeder watching :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::purple_heart:!
@DrGonzo13 and @Hydro921 thanks for checking in here; it could be a wild ride … But I kinda hope not!
Smooth sailing ftw.

5 Likes

It shouldn’t be! I’m just as nervous bc I haven’t grown these out! And it was my first reversal :grimacing: It’s exciting af tho! You’re awesome, you got this and I’m just patiently waiting over here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Well all 5 are up and at em!

8 Likes

Yeah, @HeadyBearAdventures glad to hear that.

2 Likes

Thanks GitP!

2 Likes

Never seen these strains before. This will be an interesting run.

2 Likes

Both are crosses from OG members!
In the first post, there’s a link to the thread where the Blackstraps were made, as well as the other member who provided the GR X MI5
Thanks for stopping by!

5 Likes

That’s what my problem was. I was told over and over again, be careful going in to hot. My plant yellowed and needed a good boost. My buddy calls it headache weed and I honestly shunned autos. I WILL NEVER GROW AUTOS, I said. This purple lemonade gifted to me by @Blu-Tri was fucking amazing. The juiciest terps I’ve had in years. I just wish I hadn’t stunted her growth the first month. I wish you the best, I’ll be following along.

3 Likes

…has been said by MOST OF US here until the breeders working on them made some amazing breakthroughs!

ANYTHING Mephisto Genetics i’ve grown has become a BEAST of terps waiting for your face hole(s)!

6 Likes