HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

I know you’re busy with your new job, but I’m curious, how they doing? :nerd_face:
No rush, take it easy! I’ll be happy just to know they’re still alive.
Such fun to see people grow my pollen chucked darlings!

3 Likes

They are alive and well! I’ll get some photos because I’m trying to transplant them today!

1 Like

Here you go @Rogue , various angles of the 4 plants!

Nice Rogue.
For those who don’t know this cross is Mr.Nice (NL5xAfghan)x unknown male

13 Likes

3 Likes

i have a question, what size bags are those in the solo cups…

1 Like

Exactly what I was wondering.

Never have I received a more secure package than this one (i tore open the bottom before i thought to take the picture; it was glued shut!):

This is completely sealed, and I genuinely had a moment where I thought I got scammed.

Inside the package:

And inside that white package:

Delivered in a plain brown mailer

Mad props to Mandala Seeds.

20 Likes

That’s some stealth packaging.

2 Likes

Hey @Dirt_Wizard look at this beauty! Four, arm-sized monster colas forming up in the Vietnam Bomb:

Tons of side branching in the center too, and every branch has 6 inches or more of buds forming on the tops.

This one should, by OUNCES, be the biggest yielder in the tent.
I also think she’s gonna be in there a while; although they have the shortest stated flower time of any strain in the tent, the V. Bombs take their time producing flowers so far. Tons of pistils, but slow calyx formation. This is even true of the Afghan/ToK structured pheno.

13 Likes

Oh man you are gonna have some swords there, gorilla arms

3 Likes

Made it more my style

Lol, I didn’t think about it before searching, but “bear arms” does not immediately bring up pictures of bear arms…it brings up pictures of the U.S. constitution :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Funny, this is what came up for me:

IMG_5243

7 Likes

Sorry…not liking this one. Nope.

3 Likes

100% AGREE!

1 Like

Yeah I’d assume @HeadyBearAdventures had MORE body hair on his head and possibly a larger package than what’s in the image provided by @Dirt_Wizard .

:thinking:

3 Likes

Accurate

…of seeds!

3 Likes

Hmmm… tell me more about your search habits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Vietnam Bomb:

Everything else in comparison:

4 Likes

Hahahaha oh man that’s good

Computer…enhance

3 Likes