HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

From what I’ve read that’s often a sign of a heavy producer with a big end of flower bulk, I hope they really produce for you!

2 Likes

Looks photo shopped. Either that or he has a zucchini stuffed in there. :rofl:

1 Like

You should listen to him he’s a professional package inspector.

6 Likes

I know an oddly shaped zucchini when I see one.
images

4 Likes

The private dick of packages, grasping at the truth

4 Likes

@Foreigner is only siding with the package because it’s attached to a very hairy man.

4 Likes

I think your search history algorithm knows you to well. :rofl:

3 Likes

Grow log note:

AgHazexSow, Vietnam Bomb, and 1 BDxAH have been flowering for 44 days.
2 more BDxAH are at 37 days
The Oaxacan are at:
Big Poppa (male)
Arachno 67 days

5 Likes

Is anyone else starting to think that my plants are all gonna come down around the same time?
Gulp.

3 Likes

Can you find the Oaxaca in this photo? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::thinking::rofl:

22 Likes

What kinda mess is that!?! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll come on over and help with the trim sesh lemme get moving now from New England and I’ll be there on my bicycle in three weeks or so :upside_down_face::rofl:

6 Likes

Lol, how bout now?

I stand by the Arachno nomenclature… she’s coming to get ya!

14 Likes

For as light as it looks…got quite the lean goin there.

2 Likes

Bro it will not stand upright!
Which is fine, because it would be in my light. :open_mouth:
Stem resin becoming visible under my loupe, so looking more and more like Old Silversides, right @Upstate ?

8 Likes

I’m starting to see and feel stem resin isn’t it exciting? Plants look amazing. Looks like your Oaxacan aren’t consuming your flowers for nitrogen.lol. I have a couple that won’t use the N I give it just keeps pulling out of the fan leaves. Although that will make trimming easier since there is only a few left on the closest to harvest one.

3 Likes

Lol, mine knows damn well it needs the soil… ain’t hardly no leaves on her to begin with!
Edit: nice avatar switch… idiot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

You can ride slow, it’ll be a month :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Tell you what though, Arizona in the winter is the place to be!

5 Likes

You MAY have a Silversides s1 going. I can’t tell for sure without being there, But it sure looks like my first grow…exactly. what’s the smell? Some incense in there with something unfamiliar along with it?
Not all stem resin plants are Old Silversides. The stem resin on her is as thick as on the flowers, and covers all branches up to 1/4" diameter.
However, all stem resin phenos smoke good and are potent.

5 Likes

Old Silversides. First grow.

And to test her camouflage out…
I challenge anyone to find an easier plant to hide, lol. If it wasn’t for the black pot, she’s invisible even standing above it😉

9 Likes