HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

2 Likes

@Rogue
They just got their first veg feed, which is why I’m tracking their performance. That really seem to love it!

4 Likes

Reminds me of when I topdressed my Secret Dragon with horse manure, dandelion and grass.
An explosion of green. Dandelion is amazing stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve got some Rogue Dragon :grinning::dragon:

1 Like

Rogue Dragon is a cross with a (Frankenstein x Dragon Blood Hashplant) male and 4 unknown females. Stemrub of the male smelled amazing, sweet smooth velvety menthol with some complex floral notes.

I didn’t make seeds with the Secret Dragon, it was a different plant but also had Dragon Blood Hashplant DNA. Seems like they like to haul ass.

2 Likes

Nice @Rogue update:

Zero fuss. Honestly, these plants are so hands off, that they’re boring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
They grow straight up and down on stems that are already woody, they grow symmetrically, and they never droop. I am very intrigued to see what develops!

12 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 20.48.27

2 Likes

Your plants are doing nicely. Looks like you got thrips handled. Is the white spotting on your leaves from the thrips?

1 Like

Yep. Clssic thrip damage. I’m gonna keep treating them for a few more days, but yeah l think I’ve about got them licked!

3 Likes

Glad to here it man. I’m good inside finally no MTA inside at least. Found 2 fat ass green aphids on my bud that’s been drying for 5 days WTF :exploding_head:!

2 Likes

Dang suckers trying to steal your harvest!

2 Likes

They screwed up a couple for me definitely screwed up my yields. They went from just starting to really pack it on and stopped and 6 weeks later nothing else happened except some leaves died so decided to chop. Oh well. It’s better than a total loss.

1 Like

Okay, a sleazy photo shoot in the shower for the @Greasy Sun Ra F2s, and also the small plant in the tent is starting to pick up again, I put it on a riser so it could get more light, and it’s responded well.

Compress_20231110_181257_7276

Last picture is " @Rogue 's Corner" top middle is the VB Afghani clone, top left is purple bagseed, the rest are Nice Rogue
Little plant in a solo is Oaxacan male “Tripod” clone, doing well @Upstate

22 Likes

Showering with your plants now, huh? :rofl:

2 Likes

fd534680a792c938f5594419a816ad6ae82840e2_2_457x500

8 Likes

That… is magnificent.

3 Likes

Better than showering with his food. :joy:

@HeadyBearAdventures Beautiful gardens. Very cool Blue dream crosses. I bet both should be unique smoke. One of my favorite smokes. In the future want to make a couple crosses First one is going to ((Haze/sk1)xsk1) x (hazexsk1) male.

That 95 Silver haze x Sowah in very interesting. Looking forward to a smoke report on that babe.

Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

I keep saying I’m gonna get some of these little soil bags…… I really like the idea of just popping them into the substrate and still being able to visibly check on root mass without removing them .

1 Like

Good morning everyone!
@blowdout2269 , like @Rogue I want a plant shower, but I’m NOT willing to sacrifice the bathtub!
Also, I want one where I can still use the shower without over watering my plants! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:
@InTheWoods okay, no food, but how do you feel about showing with…beer? :woozy_face::beer:

They changed my germination-seedling-veg game!
Seeds get whatever pre-treatment I choose (usually 24 hour tap water soak, then Sow with a sprinkling of Great White and a splash of aloe in the water) and then just bury it once roots are shooting out the bottom.
I haven’t done autos with them yet, but there’s almost no chance of transplant stress, so I’m sure they’d be great for those too.
Those bags are one of the simplest, cheapest positive changes I made in my grow cycle.

5 Likes

A glowing endorsement

3 Likes