HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

I gotta give credit to @DougDawson for turning me on to them

How bout that link? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha I have done that before. Nothing from the peanut gallery on that one. :grin:

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266343713735?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=96RQC3CqQ_u&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=tUPBt2aNRRO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

These are basically what I got.
I can’t find the original purchase receipt, so I’m not sure, but the size and style is right.

8 Likes

Who hasn’t done this?:person_shrugging::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Shower beers are awsome! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t2: It’s a vibe :boom:
Sun-ra ‘s looking amazing :fire:

2 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower amen I worked at the dispo there was a thc bath bomb, and I would soak in a hot ass weed bath while smoking a joint and listening to music. One of my favorite pastimes!

4 Likes

9 week mark for Silver Haze x Sowah, 1 BDxAH, and the Viet Bombs.
The silver haze plants and the BDxAH that was untopped have sloooooowed their thirst, and I’ll likely chop them in the next couple days or this weekend.
That will open up 4 slots for the Sun Ra ladies.
Next week I’ll chop the remaining BDxAH for a total of 6 openings in the next 2 weeks.
That will accommodate all Sun Ra females, and the Nice Rogue will have to veg until the VB’s come down in another 3 (?!) weeks.

6 Likes

@Upstate
Arachno Oaxaca 12.5 weeks flower

24 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl::crazy_face: Watch out, the branch in the right of the frame is coming to get ya!

2 Likes

4 Likes

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man

5 Likes

You can’t board it, it’s a show dog with f’ing papers OVER THE LINE!

3 Likes

Mark it zero dude

1 Like

What I really hate is going in the room where outdoor is hanging. Only to see those tiny green worms hanging on their thread. Another reason to wash outdoor. At least it stops further damage. Lot of extra work, checking bud for them.

1 Like

I think the big one in the corner gets peed on.

1 Like

I thought you were talking about my tent at first, and I was like “wtf is he taking about?!”

My folks planted a rubber tree/plant outside the garage. Always looked off. Pop got a pool table, my garage became bong central. Lots of drinking too. Lots. The plant started getting regularly peed on. It got so frigging big!

3 Likes