HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

When I saw the 6" Infinity I thought you had the other HLG…must be someone else. They generate some heat, but I can put my palm on it for a long time. Not too bad. Gets uncomfortable, but not a burn issue so far.

2 Likes

@upstate et al:
Here’s my write up from research into the Vietnam Bomb. So it’s possible that in 3 plants I’ve got 3 expressions. The shaggy one has pistils densely placed in a spear over the entire branch, the other tall one has rounder bud formation with more space between flowers, and of course there’s the little guy demonstrating the Kandahar Afghani structure.

7 Likes

Check out this GrowDiary from a few years ago, guy grew out the straight BOH and it was looking hella Afghani, I don’t know enough to say Kandahar or another region:

14 Likes

Now that looks familiar! Hmmm. Well have to see how the buds develop and then look again.

3 Likes

The leaves are too long and the budsites are WAY smaller than mine at that point in flower though.

4 Likes

I had no idea! My family used to watch that show together, the one with Michael Landon. :grin:
My ex had all of the books.

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Love this!

1 Like

Thanks @Crafty_Flame my guy! Starting in the summer I’m going to be experimenting with anaerobically fermenting hops flowers with known high concentrations of thiol precursors to see if it affects terpene production!
Unlike the JMS those will be fermented for 4-6 months before use

7 Likes

I’m there for that! Love seeing people embracing the organics :fire::v:

2 Likes

Appreciate you brudda. I’m still trying to get dialed in, and I lost 5 gallons of JADAM flowering input, due to a crack in my bucket. For now I’m running Build A Soil Build a Bloom, and Build a Flower (top dress/nutrient) in the flower tent, and the plants in veg get 3 oz./gal split between fermented arugula, fermented cannabis, and fermented Dandelion. Roots leaves and flowers.

5 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

It’s only moderately disturbing how quickly I can read things written in @Pigeonman :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think we have a neurospicy convergence.

4 Likes

HIGH FIVES FUCK-FACE!!!

:rofl:

3 Likes

I just want to look at these side by side. Probably delete in a minute.
Edit: I’m gonna leave this here for now, and add another overhead shot over the weekend.
The difference here is 3 days.

17 Likes

Holy shid, I wanna taste that flower! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Back at ya, dill-weed!

3 Likes

I took 3 snips each of the sativa leaning Vietnam Bombs. The sativa phenos are supposedly more rare with that strain, so I want to make sure I’ve got all 3 preserved for future use.

4 Likes

Damn, I came up with the best plan for my 2024 season and now I’m so impatient for it! :sweat_smile::rofl::bear:
These V Bombs are still essentially pure white pistils; I think I’m in for a long haul with them.
Then there’s the full flower cycle for the Sun Ra, then the flower cycle for the Nice Rogue and the purple bagseed.
Actually, typing it out, I’m not impatient anymore; there’s plenty of excitement happening right now!

4 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 one of the ag haze x sowah smells like the inside of a box of lucky charms if someone had taken out all the marshmallows and left the bran cereal or whatever that is.
The other one is just diesel fuel. Not unleaded gasoline-diesel.

2 Likes

In the same place right now, making schedules and being like oh but wait these new things too

3 Likes