HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

Happy anniversary brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks homie! Ups and downs, but I’m still here!

2 Likes

Update:
Blue Dream crosses are down, Oaxaca is down, and 1 silver Haze Sowah is down. The remaining plants now share the tent with @Greasy 's Sun Ra f2s.

24 Likes

I planted the Sun Ra transplants directly in the soil/pots the previous plants were in.
Reamended with Neem Seed Meal, Langbeinite, Bone Meal, humic acid, kelp meal, all from Down to Earth, and watered them in.

5 Likes

We interrupt this journal to bring you breaking news:
I’m an asshole!
6 months ago @420noob sent me beans, which I said (thought) I could start quickly.
I forgot to do so.
SO, for your viewing delight, as an amuse bouche before the Mango Lotus run begins, I give you Samsquanch OG x Creme de la Chem gifted to me by Noob, as well as Strawberry Nuggets x Creme de la Chem, from @BasementBeans and then something from Noob that I can’t read. Widow something methinks. Widow Maker?
Anyway, I know this doesn’t make up for the delay, but here we go!

16 Likes

Widow maker by @repins12 . I don’t remember there being a start immediately clause :thinking: doesn’t sound like my style. Was this because you wanted to try autos? Anyways glad you are running them and hope you like as much as I did!

9 Likes

When you messaged me originally to offer them, you said you’d like one to be started right away, but if you aren’t salty, awesome! I consider you a friend, so I wanted to be accountable for my mistake.
:bear::purple_heart:
I’m really excited for these; it’s only my second experience with autos (shoutout @hollyho for giving me the first), and these are super solid genetics. Excited for that Samsquanch OG cross! I know you like that one @420noob

6 Likes

Now I need to go thru my communications and see what I forgot to do.

4 Likes

Ya the samsquanch og is a fav of mine just got more on the mail today!:wink:. You’ll be happy people love strawberry nuggets and grow amazing just not my flavor and widow maker well description in the name.
Samsquanch has it all for me structure, smell, taste, effect, and is noob resistant.:rofl:

4 Likes

I found where @repins12 posted the lineage and background on Widow Maker

Sounds excellent, too!

After my last Auto experience, this gives me hope! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad man! You should be happy.

I’m definitely feeling like I’m pushing my space to its limit!
My calculation is: Sun Ra f2s have 10 weeks ahead, the Nice Rogue (2 females/2 males BTW @Rogue ) have about 11 weeks. That means the autos can live in the veg tent for a month and then they’ll have to make due with 12/12 for the rest of their lives. I’ll give them 2 weeks in the flower tent before popping the Mango Lotus for reproduction.
I plan to veg the ML for 4-5 weeks tops because if the weed gods smile, there will be 12 ML plants ready to hit the flower tent as soon as I harvest the Sun Ra and the autoflowers.
Lots of space for stuff to go wrong with this plan, but that’s where I stand!

5 Likes

When dealing with plants and human error there is always room for complete disaster. Lol you’ll be good.

2 Likes

Honestly, this is something I like about this hobby… the potential for chaos!

3 Likes

So disappointing but how else do we learn?

Let’s focus on what could go RIGHT! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Are you gonna keep the Nice Rogue males and make seeds?

3 Likes

Yes, let’s!
No space for seeds on this run, it’s purely a sensi grow, but if I find something special, you can bet seeds will be on the menu when I pop the remainder of the pack!

1 Like

Wow that is a super creepy gif well done!

Woo! @Upstate I smoked my first (2) bowl(s) of the Oaxaca today!
The first one cleared out the morning fog better than a cuppa joe, and had me feeling light as a feather. Excellent mood elevation, and I swear it made it easier to breathe (like, physically easier to take a deep breath, and it felt like it cleared out my sinuses)!
Second bowl about an hour later, but it might as well have been 10 minutes because ZOOM!
A sense of having clearer vision, and a need to mooooooove. 2 bowls = this guy can’t sit still. Zero anxiety, still feel like a million bucks, but 1 bowl would have been a better place to stop, since I’m working in front of a computer today.
Much gratitude for sharing this unique version of our favorite plant. :bear::purple_heart:

19 Likes

You should experience zero come down as well.

4 Likes