HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

Dude I glad you like and notice this also! The Oaxacan didn’t get me like that but the Peshawar Afghani holy cow! I asked him if he watered with caffeine laced water lol.

4 Likes

One Nice Rogue remains after removing this gentleman:

9 Likes

Are the VB still going at 14 weeks?!?!

2 Likes

I will post a picture tomorrow, but short answer: Yes!
Also they just put out another thick flush (I’m talking a halo) of new white pistils.
We’re getting toward 70% milky 30% clear, and a rare amber.
Honestly, based on the rest of my harvest, I think I underfed everything, so some of this time is on me vs. The genetics

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard

This bud is on the “Afghani” squat pheno.

13 Likes

Out of likes but dang man that’s looooong, this is making me think that part of my bad initial experience with Swami was not taking things long enough

1 Like

It’s pretty ridiculous, Even accounting for grower error there’s no reason a “56-65” day f1 strain should even be capable of 15 weeks in flower!
If that were accurate, this plant should have been dead and buried already.
Fingers crossed for the smoke though!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Is that doctor grinspoon?

1 Like

It’s Cryptic Oaxacan Highland Gold @Ottafish

3 Likes

Looks like a landrace huh? Not much there but how was the smoke?

2 Likes

Hundred percent! The test smoke was pretty wild actually, let me see if I can link my initial thoughts…
Here we go @Ottafish

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Good write up too. Landrace type plants always intrigue me. I think I’m going to grow a
bunch of different ones next year outside.

2 Likes

Hey! I had missed your smoke report. Yeah these pearl phenos are rocket fuel. Some get up and go smoke for sure. Each bowl the high builds on top of the last one. Great landrace. Glad you like it. :+1:

1 Like

Also charging $200 for 10 seeds of the Vibes Collective Lambsbread ( dont buy them, they are
free here OG) which is SUPPOSED to be free.
As far as crossing 4 landraces, that does sound like fun lol. That’s how Haze was made. No selections between adding the next landrace. Clone makers potential dream, pheno hunters potential nightmare if seeking to find something a second time or if looking for something specific.

2 Likes

That sounds like good weed for driving all day, not napping. I haven’t grown anything like that lately. I’ve got some Antenna Seeds that fill that spot, just need a spot in the tents! I haven’t overcommitted what I’m going to grow for anyone, but I’m definitely testing out tent capacity. Again.

1 Like

Did you get a cutting of that Peshawar plant? I envy you.:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

So today I should take the leap. I believe string of pearls Oaxacan has been curing over 4 wks and haven’t tried yet! Will let y’all know. Glad yours turned out so well @HeadyBearAdventures

2 Likes

Hey fam! I’m gonna take a little forum break for a week. I’m doing fine, just taking s little space until the holiday.
I’ll check back in when I (hopefully) chop the Vietnam Bomb, and then flip the remaining Nice Rogue female to flower.
I might continue my hiatus for a bit longer after the 25th, but I will :100: be around to kick off the Mango Lotus in January.
Merry Christmas!

15 Likes

Enjoy your time bro!

2 Likes