HELP! DOG drank Megacrop

Basically your dog drank a multivitamin. I catch my dogs regularly drinking out the toilet. Worst case there is an ear infection n toilets a lot worse than nutes.

4 Likes

They probably put worse things in our own food. When i think about some of the things iā€™ve seen folks dogs eatā€¦

1 Like

I agree, cereal imo is sugary human dog food. Dog food is a lot more complete diet. Now think about who cereal is marketed towards. Makes ya think, right?

3 Likes

I try not to think too hard about what they do to the raw produce let along processed foods. Spraying roundup on wheat crops 3 days before harvesting is a good one. Wonder if monsanto share holders still eat bread these days :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve said this before will say it again and again. Our farmers can produce a cheaper and natural pesticide. Yet the powers that be have demonized it. Made a synthetic version and sells it to us. In the guise of health concerns funnels that money from farmers into chemical companies. I believe itā€™s illegal to you the natural form also (nicotine).

3 Likes

I would say Chocolate would hurt the dog worse than diluted fertilizer.

5 Likes

Right lots of things would. Just used that as n example bc toilet waters just unprocessed fertilizer kinda? Exp if youā€™re the yellow let it mello kind.

2 Likes

For Sure it is! :toilet:

1 Like

Thank you Guys! I love my stupid dog more than the universe! Even if she turns into a flower soon!

4 Likes

my diet would probably sicken Kraven :wink: and a lot of other people too.
nicotine plays an important role in my pyramid scheme.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I would not worry about it. My cat drank some mega Crop and she is still the sweet little kitty she always was :smiley:

12 Likes

you should be fine, thatā€™s almost nothing

3 Likes

Even though this is a super old thread I feel it fine to say that my cats love drinking from my megacrop resā€¦ I donā€™t know what it is about it but as soon as it hits the water they want to drink itā€¦ They donā€™t get sick or seem to mind so I canā€™t see how it could be extremely bad but probably not idealā€¦ Also the stronger it is, the more I catch them drinking itā€¦

4 Likes

It has fish in it. Makes animals go crazy. I wouldnā€™t recommend it though. Obviously 7 months later she was just fine, but I am still kind of annoyed to this day that no one from Megacrop bothered to email me back when I contacted them.

4 Likes

For sureā€¦ Pretty poor form on their part

1 Like

Mega crop smells to me like it is made up of bone meal which loads of animals love the smell of.
Not sure if it is or not, but it sure does smell like it.

1 Like

Looks like it smells like it ā€¦ it probably is it ! How much does mega crop meat bonemeal sell for again?

2 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Should of feed him some seeds right after. Seen dogs eat bags of weed and plant growning out of the Shit piles loll. I used to work graveyard shift right out of high school. Left a quarter of shrooms on the coffee table and went to work. Came home 8 hours later to a house similar to the fear and loathing hotel rooms. My jack Russell ace ate that hole bag. Killed a few palm trees I had too lmao.

7 Likes

Just flush him out with pHā€™ed water and decrease dosage. Heā€™lll be fine.

6 Likes