Help me identify this problem please

Hey guys this one I’m having a problem with, I can see evidence of some sort of pest, but can’t find the culprits, can you identify the critter that’s causing this damage?

Thrips… real tiny flying plant eating pests…shake your plant and look over it you’ll see them flying

Search thrips here to see what you would like to use to defeat them

4 Likes

Look on BOTTOM SIDE of leaves!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking like leaf miners and/or thrips

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick responses dudes, I’ve applied a couple applications of Doctor Doom, anything else I should be doing?

1 Like

If your in Windsor I’ll meet you on this side of the river and give you some Dr Jack’s spinosad.

Spray 3 times over 2 weeks and they will be gone. Or at least it worked for me.

2 Likes

I use good old Safer’s End All concentrate and add 10ml/L canola oil when I mix up a batch. Thrips, mites etc go away when used every few days for a few applications. Be consistent and don’t miss a spot when you spray if you want them gone for good.

And @Cory , that definitely looks just like thrip damage. The ones I have are tiny and a tan colour when adults. Very tiny and a white larvae when young but that’s what they do to leaves.

:peace:

2 Likes

I’ve got the ingredients on order! Basically the same as safers for a fraction of the cost.

3 Likes