Holy's Garden (Part 2)

That is funny.
They definitely speak English better than my Dutch.

4 Likes

I had the same experience. Itā€™s very similar to what I experienced with BH7 but with less flower time. Very nice plants that I couldā€™ve grown way better imo

3 Likes

i was holding over 100 different clones at the time and she just slipped my fingers.
i have calmed down since then a LOT and only hold 25 or so maximum today, lol.

8 Likes

Same run?
Is these the fem line a5 s1 /osh haze and bandaid haze?

2 Likes

Speaking of SSH I just got the in the sticks ssh cut. I think itā€™s the catpiss one but I forget right now. Fingers crossed it roots.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a bit confused about your question.

Bandaid Haze, OHaze and A5 are all different.

2 Likes

all out of likes again.

osh haze is from karma

tldr; skunk haze from SSSC crossed to the same A5 Cut.

And the bandaid uses that same A5 cut too.

Thereā€™s only been the one A5(a2) cut for the last decade+.

5 Likes

@minitiger that weird c5ss f4 #2 is definitely turning out to be the best lookin plant in the tent, structurally at least. Sheā€™s stacking and stretching just like her mom and has the thickest meristem and branching of any of the plants by a noticeable margin. Didnā€™t get any pics tho, maybe later tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Wait, when did you grow those? I remember youā€™d popped a few seeds, but I thought there were germination issues or something. Did you post finished pics or a little blurb about the smoke or anything? I musta missed that if you did. Sorry haha.

I do think itā€™s very, very good weed, though. I was considering writing the smoke report today, maybe Iā€™ll do that in a little bit.

See? Iā€™m a Plant Genius!

Just kidding, I dunno what the fuck Iā€™m doing. Thatā€™s awesome that sheā€™s turning out well, though. How far along is she again? Should just be another eight weeks or so before sheā€™s done, right? Somewhere around there? I canā€™t keep up with everything you got going on haha.

7 Likes

Unsure on how long they will flower for :thinking: Theyā€™re only 1 week in right now.
Iā€™d wager they go at least 11 weeks though.

4 Likes

Oh, shit, I didnā€™t realize youā€™d just flipped those, even though I read all of your updates haha. My bad.

Yeah, Iā€™d hope they go at least eleven weeks minimum.

4 Likes

I love the 9 to 11 weekers tbh. Really 10 to 11 even.

2 Likes

I flowered out 3. They all stayed short. Similar buzzes. Similar smells with one oddball purple plant. But with bh7 work being my only baseline, itā€™s the only thing I can compare them to

5 Likes

The whole line is surprisingly manageable indoors, but if you take the same short plants indoors, outdoors, they can get well over 10ft tall ^^

5 Likes

Wish I could have a garden outdoors without worrying about the pest pressure. My living space is too small, lol. I have some plants Iā€™d love to throw outdoors to see how big they get.

4 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t have any outdoors period. Maybe if I had a frosted greenhouse. I need to move to the country and get a remote job :joy:

9 Likes

I need a balcony thatā€™s not polluted by ikea light

4 Likes

Iā€™ve only ever had success with semi autos and some photos that got swamped by PM but still made some awesome hash.

Perpetual fail though.

3 Likes

The Athens Silver Haze was mentioned, I know not much about hazes.
I have a pack of Super Silver Silver Haze from Oldsog. Itā€™s the Athens x his super silver Ā®
Is that something yā€™all think would be good for a first haze grow?

3 Likes

Iā€™d go for it. Not sure if itā€™d be the best option but it seems like a good one.

5 Likes