Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Whatever the FJ TK cut backstory is it produces nice smoke! Would be cool to compare to the holy cut (joking) down the road.

That’s for sure.

7 Likes

Oh I only said that cause, well, a lot of people do experience conflict with him. He’s one of my favorite guys cause I got Tahoe and Irene from his collection, not to mention the D, but I can understand why people don’t like him.

5 Likes

@HolyAngel did you make any seeds with tk and bubba

2 Likes

I hit my original TK with Kryptonite(nl2 x nl1hp) pollen to make the TriForce.

I did hit the Berger Bubba Kush with the black river og male but she hermed big time too. Also pretty sure she was infected with hlvd while flowering, so while I currently still have all those seeds, they’re going in the trash.

13 Likes

@minitiger a restaurant has to provide food as labeled. You can’t get caught selling thinly sliced pork as veal.
None of these requirements apply to the weed business. Thc testing numbers and all the current Lawsuits about inaccurate numbers show this. People bought 35 percent thc and expecting to get what they paid for!!

3 Likes

Tri force sounds like a beast dude!!

1 Like

Oh yeah! One of the best things I’ve made. Does need some searching through it, but there’s some bangers for sure

Want to make tk bx1 with it and maybe some f2s. Just need to find the right girls again. Those two above came out of the first 7 beans I popped.

42 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Holy crap! shes a beaut Clark.

6 Likes

Isn’t it amazing! :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Ahhh man! I was thinking those were gonna be gold! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah… Ended up being a bunch of sadness on that run. End of the day I don’t really care for that berger bubba kush cut either. Maybe the pre98 or katsu cuts are better, idk, but running it made me less interested in bubba related genetics overall.

The Black River og male was good but not the one I wanted out of that run. That brog3 girl was fantastic tho. My buddy might still have her :thinking: but would need to get it tested. Still have all the beans to look through to make f2s.

7 Likes

Sucks, truly. Yes I think the pre-98 is the bubba I recall personally and now that I’m finally back to good I’m going to run them side by side. Been looking for a katsu cut for years and years. Her flavour is epic but I think pre-98 has that tell tale bubba high to me
(Out of likes btw bro)

6 Likes

Yeah, I honestly don’t know anything about that, haven’t paid attention to dispensary stuff since Prop 64 passed and squeezed out all of the small-timers who would occasionally take a surplus quarter- or half-pound to their friend’s dispensary for a little extra cash…

In any event, of course there should be standards. But I wasn’t even really talking about that so much as I was just saying that probably budtenders should know the gawddamn genetics of the shit they’re selling haha. That doesn’t seem like too much to ask.

Plants look good, Holy! haha.

8 Likes

Lets get ready to rumble! :mechanical_arm::sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

14 Likes

Dude, that’s some primo herb you’ve got there!

4 Likes

Should’ve taken a before shot but I did end up putting that ‘92OG’ cut from RareBuyer into flower last night. Stuck it in the open spot behind his “TK” cut.

An overview from the back of the tent

and then more a level shot

StarShine F2’s definitely some hungry plants.
Can see that TK stretchiness coming through on the two TriForce :heart_eyes:

#5 and #6, I’m already working on the stems to keep them manageable.

And hidden in back there were the two C5SensiStar #5 F4s

28 Likes

the triforce have really nice node spacing for such triangle leaning girls

4 Likes

Yeah for sure! We’ll see how the flowers turn out. I suspect I chose correctly but the kryptonite tends to dominate the line a bit.

7 Likes

Day 14 for the StarShine F2’s and flowers are coming in

Flower structure kinda reminds me of the God Bud 2.0 :thinking:
I think these will end up being pretty dense but have to see. No smells really yet that I could tell besides maybe just ‘sweet’.

29 Likes

This is gonna be a real nice flower run! Lotsa gems in there for sure. Can’t wait to see the results
(Out of likes)

9 Likes