Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Whoa, those colas are massive

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m definitely not offended. You’d have to be a total dickhead to get offended by something as ultimately meaningless as the difference between sprouted seeds and malted ones haha.

Plants look good!

7 Likes

MEANINGLESS??!!! HOW DARE YOU!
I guess you don’t care about preserving the enzymes?!

7 Likes

Speaking of… Helps if I pay more attention :see_no_evil:

I had been seeing a few hairs change early across the canopy over the last week. Got to taking a closer look under the skirts this evening and looks like the StarShine F2 #1 and #2 girls both put out banana’s on the lowers at least a week ago. Before I was adding the amino’s and whatnot. Chopped and tossed both of them and their clones but looks like I might have some fem beans on the way :joy:
I kept the StarShine F2 #3 as she’s still looking fine. Everything else looks fine too.

I thought these leaf shots look cool:
C5 SensiStar F4 #1 - Day 25

C5 SensiStar F4 #2 - Day 25

And then random shots:
RareBuyer “TK” - Day 37

TriForce #5 - Day 25

TriForce #6 - Day 25

37 Likes

what an lovely view on the triforce ! as always nice to look at! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You dialed it or the cut of RB look like more generous/vigorous that i’m used to see ?

4 Likes

Eh maybe. It’s trying its hardest to look like the real-deal :joy:
The cut itself is a bit more vigorous than the TK I’ve had though. Roots quicker for sure. But doesn’t seem to stretch as much, maybe 2x vs the real-deal’s 3-4x. Buds are leafier, sweet/earthy scents coming off them. I have a big mom of that plant but unsure I even want to bother taking clones. Just wanna bin it tbh. I did take clones of the “92OG” tho.

12 Likes

Kinda sad on the StarShine herms. Seems most of the pack had issues. I ran them pretty rootbound and whatnot too so likely what caused it but still. I ran two packs of the SSDD F2 BX1 and found exactly zero herms/banana’s/etc running in basically the same environment. I found at least 5 in the single pack of StarShine F2. Both packs used the same male so all I can figure is, that StarShine F1 #2 girl I used wasn’t the best one to use, but she was also the only one I had. Only had 3 beans of that cross to look at.

In other sad news, I think I killed the C5SS F4 male on accident. Looks like stem rot after extreme rootbound/draught stress :cry: I may try and see if a snip will root but I kinda just wanna pop more beans later. None of them really stood out to me. The TriForce male seems to be doing okay though!

13 Likes

humans

9 Likes

Why does he look like he has a weed hat

3 Likes

Haha, I just meant, you know, “meaningless” in the grand scheme of things. Of course I care about preserving enzymes…

2 Likes

@catapult MaMilk F3s

These are looking really good. Loving the 3s and 5s on them. No genders yet.

Dank Zappa F2s

I like that first one. Looks like only getting 7 total from these.

34 Likes

Nice work man! Looking great in here. That number 2 pheno mom had the classic OG bud structure. Excited to see how these progress for you.

I need to get around to an update on my summer run. Got 8 teens about to go into flower and another 12 or so babies ready for their first up-potting. Gonna try to keep this strain around for a good bit hey!

7 Likes

Those MaMilks putting out some fat leaves!

4 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I was digging through the thread and found these

Definitely excited to see how her f3s turn out! You hit her with both males, is that right?

In other news/digging, I found this from bodhi on the 86 uw black hashplant

26 Likes

I dig the look of the broad leaf kushes

2 Likes

Well spoke too soon there. Just found the fattest banana I’ve ever seen in person on her. Tossed. Whole StarShine F2 pack was a waste of time. 4 months wasted. Well, not wasted I guess since now I know they easily herm when stressed. Probably be fine in big pots but that’s not how I roll over here. Can’t handle me at my worst and you go in the trash :sweat_smile:

To anyone that got StarShine F2’s from me, be super watchful and keep them happy, or throw the beans away.

Looks like i’m about to have a bunch of Fem SS F2 crosses :see_no_evil:

In the meantime… Here’s a pic of a lower from the TriForce #5 at day 28 :yum:

28 Likes

If I traded you something for the StarShine F2’s, let me know and I can either send you back what we traded or possibly replace them with something else. I think I mostly only included them as extras :thinking: but bit hard to keep track :sweat_smile:

If they weren’t rootbound before flip, up-potted to something larger than a 1/4 gallon fabric, and not starved through stretch, they might’ve been totally fine. Just not meeting my cut-off for stability here.

18 Likes

:musical_note: If you can’t handle me at my worst,
You’re probably dead :musical_note:

4 Likes
11 Likes