Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Yea both males touched all the girls.

3 Likes

All the triforce Iā€™ve smoked so far has been :fire:
I think there were 6 or 8 plantsā€¦have only tried 3 or 4. Will take pics when Iā€™m digging through my bag.

7 Likes

Havenā€™t had my coffee yet but hell yeah bro! I figured they might :wink: Thatā€™s exciting! Glad to hear they came through :relaxed:

8 Likes

Glad to hear it also. Canā€™t wait to try some with the great reviews.

2 Likes

Speaking of, TriForce #6 - day 30

I chopped the 92OG. Pretty damn positive she was putting out balls on the lowers at 16 days in. Still have clones going of it but both these rarebuyer cuts likely not sticking around for long.

So flower tray is 2x TriForce, 2x C5SensiStar F4, and the really-wants-to-be-TK. Iā€™ll up-pot the Romulan S1 and Limewood Kush tonight and flip them tomorrow morning and see how they do.

19 Likes

Whatā€™s weird is someone claimed to me, that they had seen proof that rarebuyer re-sourced his cuts from gmo at some point. Iā€™ll see if he has those screenshots still to see what the heck he was talking about.

Disclaimer: I am no fan of gmo the person.

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s interesting! I had heard rarebuyer sourced the TK directly from TKOrigins, not to say that TKO wouldnā€™t pass out an S1 instead of the real deal. I know Orgnkid sure as fuck did that with the Bubba and OG. Passing out beans and cuts as the real deal when they were clearly crosses or s1ā€™s :see_no_evil:

All I know is, this ā€œTKā€ isnā€™t Triangle Kush. She doesnā€™t reek at all, probably puts out half the scent of my other plants and the real deal. The scent she does have is totally off. Leafier flowers. Flowering about a week quicker than the real deal. I donā€™t like it.

15 Likes

That kinda explains all the confusion around bubba et al. Fucking scene hustlers man.

3 Likes

8qru0k

11 Likes

lol I donā€™t think its quite that bad :joy:

If I feel cute later I might be inclined to send him the real deal :rofl:

Just feel bad for anyone thatā€™s paying him for these cuts.
And I super appreciate being passed them to try out :pray:

Just trying to tell it like it isā€¦

16 Likes

Heā€™s a good guy as far as Iā€™ve seen, definitely send him the real deal if you can.

2 Likes

The only person I have a problem with telling it how it is, is Matt Riot, cause heā€™ll just straight make shit up. (Sorry denali)

2 Likes

If your talking about handing out of triangle cuts Iā€™d be super interested :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah gotta get her back and growing well again first :wink:

10 Likes

You and me both. If I could find a legit cut I would just buy it butā€¦.

1 Like

Iā€™m patient :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm I didnā€™t get any pics but I just had 3 of those mm f3s fall over at the pot and snap their stems straight off the rootmass :thinking: the rest of them are standing tall with nice thick stems. Itā€™s like the branch shearing trait I know is there but, maybe doubled up on some of these now :thinking:

7 Likes

Man thats weird, so are they done for?

Im not running any more of the MM F3 clones I had from last year atm, but I am still running a cross of @catapult MM work (Cat Scratch Skunk) and one of the floppiest plants in the garden. Didnt experience any weak stems when I grew them out last summer, might crack some more here soon because they all had this nauseating dankness to them in the grow, but coupled with heat (90+ degrees) and stress (Stunted 1 gallon) they didnt finish well for me.

6 Likes

Those 3 are done, yeah. Just sheared right off overnight and didnā€™t catch it in time. They had some dank stem rubs too. Iā€™ve definitely seen it happen before in the F1ā€™s and F2ā€™s just not this early. I think thereā€™s 4 left though that look nice and solid and shouldnā€™t have any issues getting into flower soon. Unsure on genders.

Have two more Dank Zappa to uppot and still need to uppot the Romulan S1ā€™s so I can flip one to flower along with that Limewood Kush cut.

11 Likes

Yea I just lost three or four more of my latest batch to the same fate. Im facing high temps above 90 this week in my case.

3 Likes