Holy's Garden (Part 2)

I didn’t drink often, and I’ve basically stopped, so yup. More common is problems with smoking just weed… lol.

Tahoe drops blood pressure
And I’ve also got reactive hypoglycemia so if I’m low on blood sugar and haven’t smoked in a while, smoking something can just go straight to the dome and make me pass out.

You know, fun stuff like that.

5 Likes

That Malawi x Goblins Gold cross I made and grew recently, does this to me.

Standing up and having to grab onto the nearest object to keep from collapsing.

5 Likes

Definitely gotta watch it with that type of weed

2 Likes

Speaking of. I once googled to see if anybody else experienced numb extremities like me with low tolerance etc.

Came up with this dude whose fingertips necrotized cause he kept smoking that good good…

I feel like i would’ve stopped before that LOL

5 Likes

I wonder if a shot of a sugary drink might help?

3 Likes

Food usually helps the most in my experience. More stable sugar levels

4 Likes

Can’t fast as long when I smoke weed for same reason. Realized that’s part of the reason I’m not a skinny fuck anymore. Can’t zone out on video games and ignore food for 8 hours, the weed makes it so I get irritable much faster and headachey

2 Likes

Weird! Sounds like there is a constriction of the blood vessels.

I guees there could be a physiological reason for the munchies?

2 Likes

The opposite actually, that’s why blood pressure drops. Vasodilation. I think the issue is with lower pressure the flow to the tips drops

2 Likes

But I mean, I’m not a doctor

2 Likes

Ok, I see.
I should check my blood pressure next time I smoke it.
I’m currently struggling with type 1 hypertension.

2 Likes

Id recommend googling hypertension cannabis. Seems to be mixed results, but of course some studies and research are better done than others.

As an example, for a long while people were led to believe cannabis caused brain damage. However this result was determined by strapping masks on monkeys and giving them only cannabis smoke to breathe. The brain damage was caused by lack of oxygen, not the cannabis.

3 Likes

Cannabis works great on your blood pressure. I always take a few dabs before I hit the doctors office!

5 Likes

Just stuff net pot with my soil mix, packed in HARD in cup, no wicks

1 Like

@HolyAngel

Sorry dodnt see your question till just now

How you liking the pots???

Im out of touch on your thread, see you have Romulan running, S1??? I have “Jakes Cut” running now, thing is BEAUTIFUL, smells excellent , grows like a damn weed , lol , cant wait to try her!!!

9 Likes

Romulan

29 Likes

Haven’t gotten to setting up the pots yet as I wasn’t sure what I was doing with them :joy:
Good to know on the net pots though! That’s mainly what I wondered about.

I do have a Romulan S1 cut running and it’s fairly loud in veg and smells like dank weed :drooling_face: I only just flipped her for the first time 6 days ago so still a ways to go but the way she looks in Schmarmpit’s thread makes me a bit excited.

Oooh your real-deal Romulan cut over there looks real nice!

I’ve been fucking up my run over here. Most things seeded with herms I think :sweat_smile: but price ya gotta pay to pheno hunt. I’m just trying to get things back on track and get through the finish line okay. Should be good. On the way there at least.

22 Likes

Jake is the owner of Romulan Genetics. The S1 that me and Holy and some others are running came from that cut and was found by Randomtask. Recently he got Jake’s cut and grew out it. Said he still likes his S1 cut better but they’re very similar, and they sure look it.

Out of the 9 plants I ran in these round mini octos, the Romulan came out on top as far as weight. I’ve never seen so much bud on one plant. I harvested what I thought was most of it one day, then came back the next day and spent twice as long cutting the rest. It was too much lol. I was throwing huge ass nugs into the freezer for fresh frozen, just couldn’t figure out what to do with it all.

43 Likes

How is the Romulan smoke ??

8 Likes

Still drying. Few weeks till I sample.

8 Likes