Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Oh damn :see_no_evil: can’t imagine wasting time reversing RQS gear. I get it though if you’re starting out and/or young. I’d wager most coming of age recently have no idea what good weed is.

6 Likes

They know what instagram weed is, and that’s what they get at the weed shops.:confused:

5 Likes

You need to fill a tent with TK and fill your jars!!

5 Likes

No joke! put at least two into those mini octo’s :thinking: I don’t have room to run a whole tent by herself yet.

6 Likes

He couldn’t afford more seeds. Bought what he could afford, didn’t know about getting the hook up here. That’s why i sent him some.

1 Like

Same shit when you inbred hardly a NL5H. I genuinely love the NL5, but it’s a plutonium in breeding.

3 Likes

@schmarmpit
are you guys using the little white net cups that come with the kit or did you buy other ones to use? Tempted to set some up today.

Only other question i had was, wait to flip until roots in the res?

6 Likes

Do it. You will not regret it.

5 Likes

Right, looks that way. Just trying to get the details down first.

Think I might chop both C5SS F4’s today and put one or both of their clones into those mini octo’s to run them again. The #1 is turning out to stack like mom so I have hope, but the ones in flower look pretty fucked right now.

Have another Romulan s1 that could use one of those octo’s too. Just need to take some clones.

Eventually put at least one TK and one SSDD into those too.

5 Likes

Here we are, limping to the finish line just before the lights turn off.

I think the issue is, outside of 1/4 gallon fabric bags :sweat_smile: is everything is seeded now from the herm pollen.

The two plants doing the best right now are the RB ‘TK’ cut at day 54

and the TriForce #6 at day 42

TriForce #5 lookin rough and definitely seeded

Gonna need to try again

33 Likes

i used the stock small ones

4 Likes

I dig that last pic tho

1 Like

Not sure when you have typically flipped your plants but roots will hit the res within about 2 weeks max in an octopot IME. Usually quicker than that. It’s when they hit the res that things really start moving quickly.

2 Likes

2 weeks after transplant from solos or whatever you start in. I’ve not started from seed in an octo but plenty do and have successfully… probably adds a little time to when roots will hit the res.

2 Likes

Ah that’s good to know. I have a couple 1-2ft plants in less than solo cup of coco I’ll be sticking in those. Usually id up-pot and flip the next day but I can wait a bit.

2 Likes

I would bet they’ll do great and won’t take long…if you’re running your gear or similar I can’t foresee anything you wouldn’t be more than capable of handling to get them taking off like…well…I suppose taking off like a weed. Lmao. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Mantis egg on a SSDD from you in an octo in the greenhouse just hatched this morning. :green_heart: awesome little hunters.

19 Likes

I also used the included net cup. Just crammed it full of promix.

Likely best to wait to flip until some roots hit the res, but I could also see success going at it earlier. One of the Sherbets had no roots poking out the net cup until after flower, and it still beasted out.

4 Likes

Loving the flower shots. I’m curious if sativa flipped before the roots hit the res would control growth a little

2 Likes

I remember a famous member of Breedbay that was breeding them among its plants, but i wasn’t aware that they were efficient predators for the aerial part. You can regulate wich kind of pest with it ? I mean what is the limit in what they can do (eggs i guess) ?

4 Likes