Holy's Garden (Part 2)

One pack i have is a chem d i95 bx, but with g33 as the outcross, for the better flower structure (think more yield, less trimming)

4 Likes

One person to safely ask, if you want to trade, is @Shevchenko who has the d95 going and will (I think) soon pop his gmo x i95 pack. JJ gifted that after only half of the Chem d bx4 x i95 pack popped

4 Likes

Iā€™m all for I-95 and crosses but you can keep the cookie oneā€™s :joy:

11 Likes

Stretch about over in the 3x3?

6 Likes

It should be :thinking:
The TriForce for sure are done stretching and into full-on flowering. Thereā€™s a chance the C5SS girl will keep stretching until week 5 or so, another ~2 weeks, if sheā€™s anything like her mom. She might be done too though.

8 Likes

JJ is cool with the crosses, but not the f2. This Iā€™m sure is only with current stuff.
I reached out to him for his thoughts on the dirty taxi f2.

Iā€™ve peeked at @Shevchenko thread. Might have to see what heā€™s interested in

5 Likes

Thatā€™s just lame! Good way to ensure you never receive another gift

4 Likes

Too many to pick from, but for those who havenā€™t seenā€¦ :smiling_imp:

And yes, I donā€™t have firsthand knowledge of the drama so Iā€™d rather not jump into it.

5 Likes

I got no knowledge :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I just know he asked me not to sell f2 of the dirty taxi. I did as asked

3 Likes

Yes, when I asked if i could pollinate Corey, he asked ā€œwith what?ā€

So I think you said, thatā€™s his only beefā€¦ like if I had said stardawg male, he probably wouldā€™ve said, no, rather not.

2 Likes

Ah my buddy made f2s of dirty taxi too. I have some. One of like two cookies related genetics I hold :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I did well trading them :grin:

2 Likes

these things are nuts agree 2 in a 3x3 would prob send it into orbit lol and there cheap to buy.

nice looking formation so far on those girls going to be some cola a la donkey dicks

4 Likes

Well these Āµ-octoā€™s with the 1/4 inch auto-fill definitely require some maintenance and checking every couple days to ensure everything is working as intended. If I were to do it again, Iā€™d use 1/2 inch tubing/fittings/float valves instead of 1/4 inch. I may swap out the res and controllers with those at some point here :thinking: or just get the legit octopot 4-site setup which already comes with 1/2 inch stuff :thinking:

9 Likes

Those Octopots look legit and arenā€™t crazy expensive. Itā€™s like a SIP and hydro at the same time. Might have to give those a while with some BAS 3.0.

5 Likes

I have thought about trying to run them organic, seems like it should do. @CrunchBerries has a thread where he is organic in SIPā€™sā€¦

4 Likes

Note that the Octopot FAQ, says to not use super soilā€¦ or it used to. My link now gives a 404 error, and I donā€™t see an FAQ on their site currently. Fortunately I have a copy of the pertinent info:

What kind of growing media should I use with Octopot Grow Systems?

Octopot Grow Systems require a high quality well-aerated growing media that promotes high air capacity. SunshineĀ® Mix #4 is a professional growing media that works well right out of the bag. The perfect blend of growing media for Octopot Grow Systems has 60/40 ratio, specifically 60% high quality soilless mix (peat moss, bark, etc) with 40% perlite. Perlite creates spaces between soil particles allowing air, water and nutrients to flow to plant roots. Perlite should be blended throughout the soil. Never layer perlite and soil or fill any part of the Grow Sleeve with perlite alone. Octopot Grow Systems may also be used with sustainable Coco coir blends such as Foxfarm Coco Loco. Peat moss and coco blends also work well, but Octopot recommends every blend include 40% perlite. ā€‹

WARNING Do not use super Soils with Octopot Grow Systems. Super soils are
generally too heavy and hold too much moisture limiting air exchange
which damages roots. Nutrients in super soils tend to be used up too
early and run out too soon in the growth cycle.

WARNING Do not use Hydroton, clay pebbles, or rockwool in Octopot Grow Systems. ā€‹

YMMV, of course. I stick to Pro-Mix HP in the 6 gallon fabric pot, which contains only myco (no N-P-K). The plants get all their nutrition via the nutrient reservoir. I love the results I get!

8 Likes

My understanding is that you can do living soil in octopots but you canā€™t fill up the reservoir until the plant is well-established.

6 Likes

A bit late but I 2nd the Honeywell ht9000. I had one mounted to the side of my tent that ran 24/7 for 4 years before it died. And itā€™s very powerful.

I have another one and plan to buy one more even.

9 Likes

That would be with any plant though, right? After you transplant it into the octobag, it will need to be top fed for a bit til the roots are growing. Iā€™m def gonna pick up a 6 pack at some point later this year. Do they have sales?

3 Likes