Holy's Garden (Part 2)

I honestly didn’t think that much into it. I probably should find some kind of bulkhead fitting. I just drilled a hole in the lid

2 Likes

Ah for sure! I take it you’re using a pump?

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m just doing this and I’m using storage bins for a res. The bins are a pain though, I need 3 gallons to have enough water to submerge the pump

4 Likes

You are saying OD for this stuff. If I recall correctly OD for refrigeration grade copper and piping and ID for plumbing. I know a I/2 inch electrical knockout for sure is 11/16 so…maybe asking for the wrong thing there. OTOH I just ordered a 1/2 float valve off that big book store site.

3 Likes

Not sure if this helps
I do something similar with drip irrigation line. It’s 1/2” line with barbed fittings that just push in. I get it at my local Menards hardware store. They have valves, 90s, tees, crosses, etc…

For bulkhead fittings, I have been using electrical conduit connections and two hose washers. One for each side of your bucket or tub.

I use pvc going from the electrical connections then to 3/4” heater hose. The heater hose fits right over the pvc making a water tight connection.

I have a float valve around here somewhere. I will check what size.

Here are the float valves I bought.

19 Likes

I think the C5SS F4 #2 is almost as frosty as the SSDD F2 #1 :face_with_monocle:
Day 42

31 Likes

Pretty frosty for a C5 based cross indeed. Though a different beast than SSDD. Should be a nice smoke :slight_smile:

5 Likes

She’s not seeded, correct? I only ask because there seem to be more dark pistils than I’d expect at day 42. Looks good, though! haha.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen anything but it’s a bit cramped in there. Most of my plants start shifting hair color around day 33-35 and she took at least an extra week to do so. So I think it’s normal :thinking:

7 Likes

Yeah, mine do, too, always around week five. And I FREAK OUT about it every single time haha…

6 Likes

And more white hairs again! C5SS F4 #2 - Day 44

Idk that the LCH did it, but the C5SS for sure have a tendency to do multiple flowering’s. They’ll get all the hairs, grow for awhile, turn orange, and then a couple days later you get a whole new set of white hairs and whatnot.

In other news, TriForce #5 - Day 44

Lookin like a cookies plant or something with the tiny flowers :joy:
They are super sticky though! Smells fruity.

I checked over as much as I could and I don’t see any balls/nanners so think we’re good here.

28 Likes

I thought this was pretty interesting @catapult
I’ve been flowering out the MaMilk F3? #3 but I have clones of 1,2, and 3. I just got to uppotting those clones from hormex root plugs and check this out
MM #1 | MM #2 :arrow_down:

MM #3 :arrow_down:

:joy:

19 Likes

I’m a little sleepy headed still, lol. What’s grabbing your attention? Is it the structural differences?

I do like the tall lanky types:)

I have three phenos at 8 weeks in, that I’m going to cut back soon to send into re-veg to try and get some selected F4’s from…

The shorty C6/7 pheno

The fatty C8

And the lanky C2

25 Likes

Yeah just that I cut all 3 clones at the same time, all same age, and two are short and bushy and that one is super tall and lanky :joy: it looked like OG tho so makes sense.

Those are looking good! I think I like the lanky ones in here too. We’ll see ^^

13 Likes

I confirm this, and even if it generally make crazy weednerds … it’s totally present on the more hazey phenos of the JH as well.

3 Likes

4x4 time!

MaMilk F3 #3 - Day 31 @catapult

Sadly no closeups :sweat_smile:
I’m still fighting off those silverleaf whitefly’s in here so excuse all the traps and whatnot :see_no_evil:
Girl looks fantastic tho!

Triangle Kush - Day 39

SSDD F2 #1 - Day 39

Just a :pinching_hand: overfed :sweat_smile: Joy of running everything on the same feed tho.

33 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
they coming out great :facepunch: :metal:

4 Likes

This was another reason sativa is hard to cash crop. You would get branches ripening at different times. Hard to plan for that

4 Likes

Wow, the whiteflies are relentless! Didn’t you already do two full tear down and cleanings? Do you have a houseplant or something acting as a nursery for them?

3 Likes

They seem to be limited to the 4x4 flower tent at least :thinking: But yeah I think they hitched a ride on something… The eggs can lie dormant for months too so you can think they’re gone and once the conditions are right, bam! I could spray and get rid of them all but not bothering in flower. The traps and daily killings seem to be knocking them out but its a daily process.

8 Likes