Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Oh yeah, definitely digging the way she’s looking. I mean, they all look good haha, but the flower morphology on that one is for sure intriguing. I love those pointy, spear-shaped flowers. They always seem to smoke well haha…

7 Likes

Right!? That F3 male I had put out some special plants.
Hoping this F4 male will do as good or better :pray:

8 Likes

Dude, I need to try those!

2 Likes

Everything is looking great @HolyAngel, I’m having a hard time deciding which ones I like the most, but the tri-force :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Looking at your light is that the mint evo one?

The 4x4 tent has a GrowLightScience ProGrow 640w bar light
The 3x3 tent has a Mars Hydro FCE-4800 bar light :wink:

6 Likes

Do you run at 640 or the next pwr down?

3 Likes

I’ve been running at the next pwr down, 500w at the wall according to the meter.

3 Likes

I don’t run the fce4800 at full either. Tend to hover around 50-75%

5 Likes

That’s what I’m running this round. Heat and humidity are killing me.

5 Likes

Same! Especially when I still have a leaky pot in the 3x3 :see_no_evil:
Been struggling to get RH under 60% in both tents.

7 Likes

Lol. I’m happy to stay below 87* and 70% rh!!

8 Likes

Gets any more humid in there it might start raining…whew…that’s a lot of water in the air. Anyone still running those dry 1000w hps anymore?

1 Like

I missed a few…
Tri-force

Tri-force…my trim job is shit…lol

31 Likes

Sour d bx3 bud

32 Likes

Ooh that sour d looks dank! Did you get any of that mouth coating sour taste in those beans?

Trim job looks great to me!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a few if you’re still offering . Haven’t got a whole lot of sour strains in the vault. Plus that bud looks delicious . Thanks

5 Likes

So that mini octo autofill system with the .25 inch OD hoses definitely requires almost weekly maintenance. Woke up to some clogged lines this morning that I had to clean/blow out. Think I got it going again but I manually topped off the pots just in case since I had to leave for work. Going to need to do more work on it tonight. Definitely wanna move up to 3/8 inch OD lines at the smallest.

16 Likes

Day 54 in the 3x3 tent

TriForce #6 (Triangle Kush x Kryptonite)

Looks pretty dang good! Looks like Kush. Smells 100% like (NL2 x NL1HP) Kryptonite tho. Specifically the NL1HP side. I’ve been smoking on the one I took down a month or so ago and it’s good stuff. Can feel it right off the first hit, functional stone. I still like the TK better so she’ll likely get tossed unless this run is somehow different. REAL interested in how the #5 is gonna come out. I don’t wanna keep that one either just from looks alone but we’ll see. Both likely coming down here in ~12 days or so.

C5SensiStar F4 #2

Gotta say @minitiger, I really think you might’ve picked the best one out of the bunch I started. Its too early to know for sure, but there’s a good chance she just might be what I was looking for :star_struck:
You’ll probably like this one too @Fuel :wink:

49 Likes

@HolyAngel wow that triforce looks amazingly dank
Congratulations on that one it’s a winner
:1st_place_medal:

8 Likes