Holy's Garden (Part 2)

I do find it interesting how spinosad is even a part of the conversation. Any legal weed fails if tested positive for it.

6 Likes

Man… 4 day dried, day 69 TK lowers, absolutely REEK.

Smokes pretty good already too :yum:

34 Likes

As far as I can tell, it’s people’s go to because they think it’s not dangerous. I would never let that shit touch my plants.

7 Likes

Have come to this realization myself.

3 Likes

Any pesticide is only as good as the cleaning process that goes with it…

5 Likes

oh im a pretty thouro cleaner… even got the shit in my eyes … (that was a scary few minutes) dr zymes didnt work. end all 3 sprays hasnt seemed to work and im talking soaked plants
will be moving onto the link holy gave me next. but mostly for testing purpose not sure i wasnt able to use the end all on flowers all the hydro store guys said it was ok but some on here say not to ? so confusing.

that tk bud pic looks like it will take me to space yum

2 Likes

Hopefully the soap does the trick.

I’ve not ever tried to spray it on the flowers. I think @Rocket said you can wash it off afterwards and they’re fine but I usually feel like tossing anything I’d think about having to spray down.

5 Likes

Happy 420 y’all :sunglasses:

7 Likes

so Holly have you tried the one and done or no??? @HolyAngel

3 Likes

No I haven’t. I’ve done spinosad/captain jacks, azamax, and then found that soap mix. Haven’t needed anything else yet.

3 Likes

Dude it sounds expensive but it’s not if you buy all the ingredients to make it you’ll make several gallons which will last you like 10 years. I have tried everything and nothing works like this does I shall never use anything else

4 Likes

It can last longer in a well sealed bottle. I just killed these green assholes with a 4 month old soap mix.

5 Likes

I would not spray flowers with anything ever. And if I did, I wouldn’t smoke them haha.

7 Likes

What flowers??? We have none during week 1 & 2, week 3-4 you barely have any calyx, if any.

Mid and late flower I wouldn’t bother spraying anything. I would just trash it.

4 Likes

Would u consider these flowers?

6 Likes

That Dr. :poop: Zyme really ate up your time.

At that point, I would just start over, though you could continue, but the downside would be the slowing down of bud development.

The soap mix itself is nothing toxic to worry about. The Castile soap is 100% organic and easily rises off. The alcohol & H203 evaporates minutes after being applied.

5 Likes

Ya im going to give it 2 weeks if i see alot of them alive still i will trash it. i can get some clones rooted but the mom has them also but i can then at least treat them easier by dunking into the mix ?

4 Likes

I hope your diligent spraying has gotten all the ones on your flowers. Have you checked any houseplants and greenery near the entrances to your spot? If there is a reservoir of these whiteflies somewhere you aren’t nuking, they will always come back.

3 Likes

@204medismoke @Rocket

I would not spray most products on the girls in your pic at this point for smoking, but some things are fine imo, and others only eating.

The consensus from the masses is to not spray after week 3 and some people say week 4 is ok. I suppose it is up to you where your cutoff is based on what you’re using etc…

I have a spray that is cannabis rated safe throughout the entirety of flower, whatever that means. The effective ingredient is deactivated(dead) bacteria from the stomach of an insect and it’s very effective. I have a couple of their products, if you’re interested let me know and I’ll check which that is.

4 Likes

sure ill read up on anything at this point!

1 Like