Hoodbilly Highjinks

Apollo apes a girl! Gonna keep her in flower. She’ll start to stretch here soon though but not to much going by last run.

3 Likes

awesome. . .

12 Likes

All 3 euttierias threw pollen sacks so they’re out. That’s disappointing :frowning:

2 Likes

That sucks. I think I have some of those so good to know.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got stuff in the veg tent I can bring over so I’m not tripping to hard, just glad I caught them early on.

2 Likes

sorry to hear about the hermies. does that mean more apollo apes? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes it does, gonna give the other three an inspection, neem and spinosad after dinner then into flower they go!

3 Likes

Still should be able to get a harvest before Xmas the apes are pretty fast!

2 Likes

Gonna bring the bob reveg in too once I take cuts next week. Probably get some black snows and chem91 x Gg4s started.

4 Likes

expect good things from that black snow if you decide to grow it.

1 Like

New germination starts next week when I get paid and go grocery shopping. Black snows are for sure getting popped.

1 Like

Gonna drop some autos in the veg tent too!

Have you decided what autos?

Not yet, I’ve got a package from a trade with @Oldtimerunderground on the way with a few strains and some fog dog fems from a giveaway coming too.

1 Like

Thinking it will be the auto extreme x think different x rk62 x diesel Ryder (these need a name lol took forever to type that :joy:) and the fog dogs

2 Likes

Lmaoo, I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I showed the pack of those to a friend and he spent the better part of a minute just trying to read the name. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a bit cumbersome. Someone needs to go name the auto extreme x think different and the rk62 x diesel ryder first though…

2 Likes

glad I left the bottoms on the ape that’s showing. Next week lollipop and clones for a mom.

10 Likes

I’m all caught up. Pulling up the chair to enjoy the show. Do you have a cloner? I always clone every plant 2 weeks before flip. Better than having to re veg. @anonymous4289 what lineage is your Apollo Ape? Apollo 11 x Grape ape?

3 Likes