Hoodbilly Highjinks

I have a propagation tray, rapid root plugs and clonex on the way. Already have a heat mat so I figure that should work.

I’m pretty down about the euttierias, was hoping to get another harvest in before Xmas. They had a really nice stem rub too :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I’m half assed considering just building a bubble cloner. Got everything I need for it laying around my storage closet, just need to find my drill battery charger or borrow my moms.

4 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics
Apollo Ape (Apollo 11g f4 x Rare Darkness)
[Bodhi Seeds x Rare Dankness]

the apollo 11 genius pheno crossed to rare darkness. rare darkness is grape ape x rare dankness.

3 Likes

There goes a male ape, cloning stuff should be here tomorrow so nbd that bob reveg is pretty big now even if I take a dozen cuts she’ll yield nicely.

1 Like

5 black snow seeds and 5 gorilla dubble f2 have been placed in solo cups of distilled water. I almost threw in some freak show seeds but I want to keep some room in the veg tent for autos.

3 Likes

Couldn’t help myself and dropped 5 hazeman tester white aloha x headband/mikado I know literally nothing about the genetics but something told me to pop em.

6 Likes

Cool, I have some of those too so I’ll be watching along. Nice to know what to expect when you’re expecting to expect!

1 Like

Think I’m gonna give the soloberry #3 another go. Won’t amend the soil and will feed fertilizer teas as needed to hopefully avoid that clawing. She was real good smoke but a bit difficult.

3 Likes

do you have any soloberry #2’s ? i think the mutations are from the soloberry #3

Just the 3s

Took my cuts from bob, quick spinosad and neem treatment then she’s joining the apes in flower. Tails have popped on hazeman testers and g dubbs, still waiting on the black snows to pop.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Somehow I’ve found myself out of weed till harvest again :sweat_smile: thank god I’ve got a big ole jar of d8 on the way. I really need to increase my flowering space. Or be stingier with my weed :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I hate it when that happens!!! I will probably be in the same boat if I keep giving it away…my next harvest is probably early January and I am down to one large jar, around 2 zips of Monster Banner and maybe a quarter zip of Maui Wowie (Cherry Bomb). Maybe a month off/ tolerance reset is in order. If I do that it will last…who am I kidding LOL!!!

2 Likes

Between my smoking a 1/4oz+ a day and bills the stuff sure doesn’t stay around long :sweat_smile: I’m half tempted to go back to vegging in the bathroom that way I can have two flower tents :joy:

4 Likes

Fortunately I should still be harvesting before Xmas everything in there’s done in under 60.

2 Likes

A couple black snows are finally showing tails. Was starting to worry that maybe I’m not meant to grow her😅. 3 of 5 gorilla dubbs already sprouted same with the white aloha x headband/mikado

10 Likes

And the flower tent

12 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I’m always out of likes!
:triumph:

5 Likes