Hoodbilly Highjinks

Package from @Oldtimerunderground arrived today. Now what should I put in the veg tent?

9 Likes

That Durban cross sounds great!

3 Likes

I have a bunch of photos already going. That will be run in the future but I’m wanting to keep a couple autos in their for more frequent harvests. I smoke so much that weed dealers tell me to cut back :joy:

4 Likes

It will be the rk62 x diesel ryder f2

3 Likes

I was going to say the same. Run the 5th pack there. Durban x jorges diamonds.

3 Likes

Next photo run. Got quite a bit starting in the veg tent now😀

1 Like

Overslept, paper towel dried out :grimacing: rehydrate please :grimacing:

1 Like

so far so good in the flower tent.

11 Likes

I’d say so! They look great. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m really love the ease of the recipe(if you can call it that) I’m using.

Roots organic soil
Dr earth tomato/veg fertilizer 1.5tbsp/gal soil
Kelp meal 1tbsp/gal soil all mixed up thoroughly

Water, recharge every other watering.

Flower about the same amount of dr earth bud & bloom and kelp meal

Water and recharge.

4 Likes

Sounds simple and looks to be working great for you. Had to get all caught up but I am now, nicely done!

1 Like

Now I just need to motivate myself to walk to the dollar store and grab some Epsom salts. Bit of purple on my leaf stalks and a more distinct yellow in some leaf veins. Nothing a quick foliar feed won’t take care of.

1 Like

That recharge is great stuff man. I use it regularly too to keep up my microbes. That and mykos azos combo when first mixed. But i can visibly see the recharge and mollasses waters boost growth in the days following using it. I just went to run 10 breath of the beast and none popped. I think my meter was shot when i added water to em.

1 Like

6 of 9 breath of the beasts have rooted and are now in soil cups. Aloha x headband/mikado seedlings are doing good as are the G-dubbs still waiting on the black snows. It’s like they just don’t want to germinate for me.

2 Likes

think I need to get a 2x2 tent and some cs/sts

7 Likes

Went with cal mag instead of the epsom foliar, saw some brown spots while pruning a bit yesterday so that made up my mind for me(also having 3 bottles calmag in my closet that I forgot about helped with that😅)

1 Like

Had to pinch and bend one of the ape tops. Everything is going smoothly so far.

12 Likes

Just stellar! They look so good!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I just had a kickass idea, my neighbor keeps fish and likes my weed, gonna see if he doesn’t mind letting me get the water from his tank changes.

4 Likes

I have a fish tank and have mentioned doing this. I would think that you might not want to use it if your friend doesn’t take good care of the tank though. Bacteria in the water might, possibly, create a problem.
That being said, however, I’ve seen a setup of some friends that ran hydroponics straight from a 200 gal tank that was part of their fish raising program. They live, primarily, on what they can produce like my wife and myself.
It was the most inventive thing. I would love to build it here.

3 Likes