Hoodbilly Highjinks

Breath of the beast reveg is just loade with bud sites. Apes still doing good, pinched a bit to hard on the on top and had to tie it together :sweat_smile:
Think I need to work on my canopy management skills in the future.

9 Likes

Well bob threw balls on me :cry: so she’s out.

6 Likes

sorry to hear about the bob. how many apes do you have going in there?

3, I think I found the cause of and solution to the hermie problem. Red led indicator on the top of the fan in the corner where the bob was. Those are covered now :man_facepalming: I’ve got clones going though so she’s not lost completely, just gotta watch out for red lights.

3 Likes

Black Snow
white aloha x headband/mikado

Fog Dog auto
Gorilla Dubb
Rk62 x Diesel Ryder auto

9 Likes

14 Likes

Coming along nicely! :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Potting up some of these autos before they get to settled in the solo cups, heard somewhere that they’ll sometimes start flowering as soon as they’re root bound so into the 3gal bags they go.

1 Like

After some thought I’m gonna toss the bob clones because of the herm on their mom. Think I should grab a 630w cmh for the veg tent so my I can get nice buds on the autos without stretching the photos.

7 Likes

The more established photos: gdubs and hazeman testers are gonna go into 1 gal bags later today then probably within the next week or so 2 days 12/12 for the preflowers so I can cull the males.

2 autos and 2 photos still in solos transplants are done till payday because I need more soil, could recycle the soil from my herm pots but think that’d be to hot for them yet since it’s pretty heavily amended.

7 Likes

Glad I was awake for that power outage, set the timer back 30 minutes :expressionless:. Half assed think the only reason my grows go decent is that I’m always home and on the same schedule as my plants.

2 Likes

Damn cuz! lol It took a minute to catch up in here, but you got it going great! lovely plants you have there!
Grow On Cuz!

1 Like

Bit of pruning in the flower tent today. I fucking love that gassy grape smell these Apollo apes have.

2 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 gassy grape, sounds like a rare darkness pheno. the apollo is more cheesy, once described by bodhi as an “aroma of pineapple cheetos”. which i would agree with.

2 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Beautiful ladies you got going there cuz!

1 Like

think I’m gonna top the taller photos here soon.

7 Likes

i like the chunky buds. sorry to ask again, but are any of those in flowering the apollo ape? or small ones in veg?

1 Like