Hoodbilly Highjinks

awesome, i’m digging the purple leaves in photo 2. you’re really doing those apollo apes right

2 Likes

Definitely using the trellis net next flower cycle😅

1 Like

The plant does the work, I just maintain the environment.

Think I may have over packed my veg tent :sweat_smile: got 3-4 weeks left on 2 apes and 4 or so on the other. The real frost one up front with smaller buds has a cheese funk, the fat purple one is gas and grapes, the chunky green girl is kinda fruity so far but nothing real distinct.

12 Likes

I top dressed the bottom ape with a bit more dr earth bud & bloom, something tells me she can push harder on the nutes. Gonna hit with recharge with tonight’s watering to help break it down.

2 Likes

11 Likes

is that small one in the back the black snow?

1 Like

Back left corner in the pic, only one still in 1 gallon, gonna top and pot up once she(I hope) puts on another node.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think 15 plants might be a bit much in a 4x4 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

15 plants and space for 1 tower fan, tight fit but as long as you can pull it off

2 Likes

Once you sex the males and thin the herd a bit it shouldn’t be an issue. A bit of a tight fit, but a prime way to use all that space.

3 Likes

Once these apes are done in flower I can start moving the vegging photos in there too, the 2 fog dogs and 4 rk62 x diesel ryders so they’ll stay. Another week or 3 on both of these apes

10 Likes

it looks like two different stand-out phenos. the tester i ran was all green so more of an apollo kind of thing going on i think. i wish i had a grape/fuely purple pheno, at least now i know they’re out there. i’ll definitely have to grow these out again in the future, i just have so much other stuff going on.

3 Likes

This one’s all green, real fat buds like the apes from last run

10 Likes

Looking awesome as usual!! Beauties!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Trichs on this ape look about where I like them, she’s gonna get the chop before lights on tomorrow night.

8 Likes

Think I might reveg this chunky purple one, but the big green girl could be a keeper too. I can’t wait to see what she looks like towards the end. Think I’m gonna move 4 out of the veg tent into the flower once this first apes out of the way. Just not sure which ones, probably grab the taller 2 of the aloha x headband/mikado and the taller 2 gorilla dubbs.

3 Likes

Well culled 3 rk62 x diesel ryder males pretty sure the one that’s left will be female, both fog dogs are showing. Did a bit of lolipopping on the photos that will be replacing the ape in flower.

2 Likes

Had to strongly resist the urge to drop more beans :joy: I’m gonna wait till about halfway through this next cycle by which time I should be flowering in an 8x4 or 5x10 tent before I drop anything new, I’m thinking next run is the strawberry diesel x space dude pheno hunt/seed run. One of my 4x4s will be setup seed making. Probably run the fem Durban Jorge’s from @Oldtimerunderground too, figure 20s a good number of plants for an 8x4/5x10

4 Likes

And one down! Got 3 white aloha x headband mikados moved and 4 gdubs.

10 Likes