Hoodbilly Highjinks

that’s an apollo ape right? looks like you did a great job with it.

scrolling past i thought i saw a big spider on that bud, lol

4 Likes

Thanks, yeah she’s the chunkier purple one. Think the small bud purple one might come down in the next couple days, no rush on it though, I was stoked when I opened the tent and saw the new bulk on the green one.

1 Like

Now the big decision is when to drop the next set of photos. I’m thinking about 4 weeks in to this new flower cycle. Or once the autos in my veg tent hit mid flower.

Well that and the light, tent upsize. I’m torn between the fc e6500 and 8000, $60 difference for another 150w and like 400 more diodes. Torn between the ac infinity 8x4 and the ipower 5x10 too. They come out to around the same price once shippings factored in. The extra space would be nice but the ac infinity’s are way higher quality. Granted as long as I keep the cats out it’s good enough. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Great looking photos! Those Mikado crosses look beautiful, curious to hear how you enjoy the smoke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Swapped out the mh for hps in the veg/auto tent, the 2 photos I still have in there could use the red for some stretch to catch up with what I’ve got in the flower tent, the short bushy WA x mikado especially. The black snow is coming along nicely too. I’m also guessing the autos will come out better than if I were to flower under mh.

9 Likes

Looking good cuz, i like the nice tight nodes in the first pic. Which one is that?

1 Like

That’s a fogdog auto

Found a pack of basil seeds I forgot about in my seed drawer. Gonna grow some in the flower tent cause I can and it’s tasty.probably perfect under the canopy.

1 Like

Cut veg/auto tent lights back to 20/4 because I found my other timer while cleaning the house.:joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

Beauties right there!

1 Like

Seriously considering going with larger pots in future grows, 3 gal fabric pots with 4+ week veg times find you watering several times a day by the end.

2 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
that’s my problem with airpots. i have a bunch of them, but i tossed 4 outside this year and they required every day watering as opposed to the plants i put in raised beds. unfortunately the strain in them was purple unicorn, which produces whispy thin buds, you can barely call them buds. really weak potency-wise too. just not worth the effort. i’m sure it was the air pots, not the strain as i’ve used them indoors before.

1 Like

I don’t mind watering daily, but it gets to be a pain when you’re staying up just to keep watered. My main concern moving up in pot size is not being able to tear down if the law comes knocking

2 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

that reminds me of this:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. My plans more throw em in the woods out back that’s doin to much :joy:

1 Like

That and answering the door in my most middle class clothes with a glass of bourbon in hand and a cigar in mouth. Looking relatable goes a long way in police interactions.

3 Likes

Balls showing on this gdub

at least I think so🤔

4 Likes

That would be my final answer. :thinking:

1 Like

yep, looks like it. i usually let mine run a little longer until there’s no question, but before they drop pollen of course.

2 Likes