Hoodbilly Highjinks

So far I have never actually seen a male plant. I started with fems and just this grow I started growing regs. I dropped six regular seeds and I got six female plants. So I have never seen one. I have seen enough females and pictures of male plants to make a decent guess though. lol

1 Like

I’ve had a damn near even split on all my reg seeds so far. I’ve gotten pretty good at catching them. Now it’s just a matter of getting setup to do things with them.

3 Likes

Does this look like it’s about to pop?

I doubt it’s gonna bust anytime soon but it’s definitely got wood.

1 Like

Yeah, these are the things I need to know. I’m going to be making seeds just down the road a ways.

1 Like

9 Likes

looking good. do you plan to do a smoke report on both phenos when you’re done? or post pictures of the fiished buds? that would be cool

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

So far I think I like the roots potting soil better than the coast of Maine, plants seem to veg faster and bigger in it.

Gonna do a hard reset after this runs over. I’ve got some ideas to optimize this room a bit more. Not even ideas really just want to tear up the carpet and lay down this fungicidal paint. I’ve been lucky so far but that’ll run out if I’m lazy.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Putting in an order for one of these bad boys, gonna really bing out the trichomes when I pop it in mid flower. Think I’ll start at 15min around midlight and ramp up to the full hour over a few days.

https://www.solacure.com/f20kit.html

1 Like

@anonymous4289’s Black Snow is taking to the flower tent nicely.

4 Likes

These 2 aloha white x headband/mikados are vigorous af!

And their shorter sibling

And the middle child

6 Likes

Gdub 1

Gdub 2

Gdub 3

3 Likes

Apollo ape still stacking!

8 Likes

Fog dogs and rk62 x diesel ryder growing nicely.

6 Likes

thanks for the update. i think you’ve gone the farthest with the black snow. i can’t remember if anyone else started them

2 Likes

They were super difficult with germination, out of 10 I got 1, idk if maybe they just have an extra thick seed shell or what.

1 Like

is that your last black snow seed? or do you have more?

2 Likes