Hoodbilly Highjinks

I’ve got a few more for future runs.

2 Likes

well, let’s hope for a female

2 Likes

Those are some absolutely excellent photos of some beauties!!

3 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 you got everything looking solid :muscle:great stuff. I look forward to seeing the flowers on the RK62 x Diesel Ryder too :star_struck:

2 Likes

Smoking a sample of that first ape lower bud. Really sweet tasting smoke, balanced high

8 Likes

excellent! looks good. i think everyone that has given a review of it says it’s fruity, is it a fruity sweet?

Super fruity, last run had one that was straight up grape koolaid, these 2 are both fruity and sweet but less distinct that that koolaid pheno.

The 3rd apes still stacking!!!

I’ve given up on trying to guess how much longer but as long as she’s putting out calyxes and pistils I’m in no rush.

6 Likes

Fog dogs and rk62 doing their thing.

7 Likes

i’m impressed by the narrow leaves, i wasn’t expecting that. the apollo 11 is a quick flowering sativa so that’s where it comes from. the longer flowering is weird as most of the genetics are quicker flowering. how many weeks are you in on that last one?

1 Like

9 I think. Not particularly long, the other 2 were just really fast.

1 Like

i wish i had more apollo ape seeds, i can’t afford to give away any more. only have enough for myself in the future.

1 Like

I’ve still got a few, enough for a small pheno hunt/seed run, but I won’t be doing that for a bit.

1 Like

yeah, same. i already have a bunch of breeding projects and this isn’t one of them, maybe years from now or something.

1 Like

I think I’ve only got a few more harvests before I can fully fund a decent op.

Started growing to save money then it’s ooh I like this and all the money I would’ve spent on weed just goes back into the grow :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s lots of hype, but I really want to grow out a cookie strain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i ran a granola funk from bodhi which was forum cut girl scout cookies cross with his wookie, i wasn’t impressed, maybe i had a bad pheno, i germ’d my last seeds of it recently but they never sprouted.

1 Like

I’ve been eying humboldt seed companies garlic budder and tastebudz peanut butter cookies. Just haven’t pulled the trigger on em yet.

These 2 Fog Dogs are fucking monsters the rk62 is growing nice too but she’s like half the size.

7 Likes

This a herm isn’t it,

4 Likes

Really liking the push this apes doing.

6 Likes