Hoodbilly Highjinks

sounds like a plan. is the grape/gas pheno smoking well? or are you just drying/curing?

1 Like

Smoking great! Just wish I could taste, been sick all week. Pretty sure it’s the Rona but milder than the last time.

2 Likes

Black Snow is female. Also the only thing in my tent from this latest batch that didn’t throw pollen sacks. 🥲 feels weird having a whole 4x4 with so little in it.

3 Likes

awesome. glad you got a female. expect good things from that black snow.

1 Like

8 Likes

@anonymous4289 you mind if I f2 these apes on my next run? Still got like 8 or 10 seeds and I think she’s worth keeping around.

5 Likes

for sure man, they’re your seeds, do what you want with them. i’m glad you like the strain that much.

5 Likes

Great looking buds there EugeneDebs420. I do love those trichome shots!

1 Like

Literally just the phone. It does all the focusing and what not itself.

1 Like

:green_heart:

Got a 2x4 tent setup coming 300watts led, 4in fan. Thinking I might put the black snow in there so I can veg up the seeds I’ve got started in the 4x4 and keep a better maintained canopy. Seems like a waste keep all that space unused to flower 1 small plant.

2 Likes

Also really looking forward to those toyz testers. This next cycles gonna be great :grin:

7 Likes

Black snow is doing nicely, gonna take clones from this lower and throw them into the new veg tent when it gets here. Any luck and they’ll be rooted by the time I get it setup.

6 Likes

Apes still going!

9 Likes

How long do you think till they are ready?

I’m guessing maybe a week, I could take her now but my guts telling me to wait and I’ve got plenty to smoke so no reason to rush.

3 Likes

The black snow idk 8-10 weeks is my best guess she just started flowering.

2 Likes

Well, those are frosty as can be. I just can’t imagine that not being as kick butt as that strain could turn out.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes