Hoodbilly Highjinks

I am anticipating way more pot than I expected from these autos

9 Likes

Might move up to the 1000w hps for better light penetration.

2 Likes

Apollo ape comes down tomorrow before lights on. Got the 1000w hps in the auto tent, put the 600 back in the bathroom with the mh dimmed to 250w 30ish in distance , the csi Irene x chem seedlings and the Durban x Jorge seedlings.

3 Likes

Man I cannot wait to hit checkout on this tent setup when my paycheck hits tomorrow.

Fog dog has a real nice stem rub, sweet and chem, the rk62 x diesel ryder is not giving off much odor yet.

1 Like

Gotta train them down a little no biggie just a few days of bending and reinforcing the bends with electrical tape.

8 Likes

Paycheck hit, new tent setup checked out, fucking a there’s some deals rn, got 3 150w bar lights for this mf

DAKASON LED Grow Light 1500, Full Spectrum LED Growing Lamp for Indoor Plant, Commercial Grow Light LED with Dimming Knob for Green House All Stage from Seeding to Veg & Bloom (DAKS-150W-L) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092PMWMGN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_B81DWYB0RB8TSXMNBJM4

4 Likes

Just stopping by all my hangouts to say
Merry Christmas all of you!
:pray:
Have a great one!

2 Likes

Bought a seed pack this morning, then 2 more this afternoon. Tastebudz peanut butter cookies, Solfire Miami Mami, and TH seeds pisthash.

Ended up dialing back the auto timer to 16/8, the fogdogs are clearly gonna be bigger yielders than the rk and going off stem rubs and early trichome development the better smoke too so it makes sense to dial it in around them.

3 Likes

Stretchy babies

3 Likes

Black snow

Apollo ape

Auto tent

10 Likes

lookin good. let me know how that pheno of apollo ape is when you sample it. i’m curious to see the differences compared to the grape/gas pheno.

2 Likes

Fog dogs still show droop at the end of 16/8 with the 1000, top leaf curl too they’ll be glad when the new tent and lights get here so they can go back to the 600.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m going to be able to sleep at night till these fogdogs finish, I’m putting 1.5 gal in them at least each night.

1 Like

I’m thinking 3-4 week veg untopped on the fems I’ve got going. I’m guessing they’re gonna be pretty stretchy in flower given the durban in one and the chem in the other. Probably do the Miami mamis too for the similar grow traits. Thought about throwing in the pisthash but I haven’t found a grow log on it, between All that and the toyz testers gonna have packed tents again! :grin:

1 Like

Irene x chem seedlings doing good

So are the Durban x Jorge’s

Got kind of a makeshift sip thing going with the solo cups in the trays

5 Likes

Going by the tracking info it will be the 3 Miami mamis getting dropped Friday. North Atlantic seed is faster on shipping than seedsherenow it seems. Stoked to give them a shot

1 Like

Just smoked a sample bud of the last ape(drying faster than I’d like at 55rh but I got so much going on in there rn 66f and 55rh is about the best I can get for drying in the tents room without dropping temps to low in the grow tents) she’s got the others beat on potency and they’re no slouches kinda sweet a bit cheesy maybe but won’t know till(if) she gets a cure

4 Likes

Got a heating pad under the black snow pot and the ballasts from the hids in that tent too.

1 Like