Hoodbilly Highjinks

cheese is definitely an apollo 11 characteristic. i wondered if it was showing more apollo 11 or more rare dankness which is something like triangle kush x ghost og x chemdog.

1 Like

She’s dank whatever she was showing. I haven’t grown any of those so I can’t really say. Kinda curious how she would’ve turned out if I had let her run till all the calyxes closed on the pistils but with everything cloudy and a little amber, not one clear trich anywhere i felt like that was the best time to cut her.

2 Likes

Everything being started now and in the next week is getting the full Fucking treatment. UVB stuff will be in by mid flower, gonna add a couple side bar lights in the 4x4 with the fce 4800 to max out potential. There’s Mfs yielding 2+lbs out a 4x4 I need to get there :muscle::seedling:

1 Like

it would nice nice if it were just two different phenos rather than polyhybrids or whatver you want to call them. but the apollo 11 is supposed to be a quick-flowering sativa so who knows.

1 Like

I’ve got like 8 or 10 more beans of it I can’t wait to see what they bring to the table.

1 Like

So the new 2x4 tent, lights and fan came in. That’s getting setup in the kitchen here in a bit. Just gotta sweep, mop and rearrange some thing’s real quick. If I flower in there I’ll have to rig up an exhaust hood over the stove but that’s easy and really something that should be there in the first place.

3 Likes

Are those syringe plungers?

Yeah, diabetes though not dope lol

1 Like

That’s definitely a plus :laughing:

1 Like

They’re great little seedling supports, though I’d rather not have to poke myself in the belly 5 times a day :confused: I’m sure toothpicks work just fine

1 Like

Hell yeah they’d work. You already got them why not use them? They just caught me off guard a little at first lol

1 Like

I dig these cheapo $50 lights, though I think they’re actually 100w not 150. 270ppf at 2.7umol/j =100 right? Need a kilowatt meter. Tents not to shabby for $65 either 2’x4’x5’ 1680 canvas, zippers feel a bit sticky but that’s an easy fix, fans a $30 growtek 4in 190cfm

2 Likes

Black snow

7 Likes

Fogdogs are just fucking beasting it! Rk62 x diesel ryder is doing well too.

9 Likes

Ok now I’ve got the lights dialed and tested. Outputs as advertised, turned two off and dimmed the one over the seedlings to 40% about 18” clearance average par at canopy 250

6 Likes

Fogdogs and rk

4 Likes

I think I can guess which ones are the Fog Dog. Damn, you weren’t kidding about them having legs. :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta be a good foot taller, at least…

3 Likes

Including the grow bags they’re as tall as me! Had to topdress some more and bring in the calmag, mfs eat. Got a tea brewing for tonight’s watering too.

2 Likes

Seedlings doing good in their new tent. Some odd spots on the first true leaves of the one of durbans but they’re in a pretty hot soil and seem otherwise healthy so it’ll probably work itself out, I’ve had spots on the first leaves of plants in hydro and they worked themselves out.

2 Likes