Hoodbilly Highjinks

Miami mamis have tails and are now in rapid root plugs, pisthash will probably be there soon.

2 Likes

Rk has a nice stem rub, straight diesel smell, starting to show some trichs but not much.

1 Like

11 Likes

what’s this bud from? it looks nice and frosty.

5 Likes

Apollo ape

2 Likes

Fog dogs are responding well to the tea and topdress (probably more the tea than the topdress) they hungry and I think they at everything in their pots going by defol I do the other day. Ph was fine, but lots of mg deficiency and p deficiency symptoms that I couldn’t see till I started plucking. Got around to digging out my hps glasses so I can see in there better too😅

1 Like

Think after hard reset I’m gonna switch to coco, thinking hemp buckets and jacks. Paying $30/bag of roots on Amazon is getting old especially when a 1lb brick of coco costs $5 and rehydrates to 10gal

2 Likes

2 Likes

Considering bringing the rk62 into the kitchen tent. She likes 18/6 and is way shorter than the fogdogs so she’d probably get better light in the new setup.

2 Likes

Gave my neighbor in the attached house a bud the other day. Guess he finally smoked it, I hear a Loud ass cough followed by a “hoowee god damn”

4 Likes

Increased par to early veg levels on the durbans and Irene chems yesterday. They didn’t like that back down to 250par 350 was too much. Might be overwatered though, 1st time starting under led, bit different than mh, when you’ve got that heat coming off the light it drys out your media faster making it harder to overwater but at the same time easy to miss one and fuck it all up. I’m not worried though, they’re droopy not dying :joy: it’s gonna take a minute to get this new tent fully dialed

5 Likes

Might need to put heat mat and seed mat under the tent to keep the root zones warm. Tile floors a bit cold.

1 Like

Man I hope they perk up by lights on

7 Likes

Transplanted the Irene x chems yesterday. what I thought was overwatering was just rootbound in the bottom of the solo cup. They’re bouncing back nicely.

Testers from @NugLifeFarms420 are in solocups.

Crasher Runtz
(Wedding crasher x kushmintz f2) x runtz

Candy cake punch (cake mint punch x toyz)

5 Likes

Plastic nursery bag hack, poke a bunch holes then it’s an airpot.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Bit of rearranging today, decided to put black snow in the 2x4, take all my veg/seedlings and the rk62 x diselryder into the other 4x4

7 Likes

quite a stretch on that black snow, and looks like it’ll be a low yielder. should be fire though.

She smells great, but yeah I’ll probably get an oz or so off this, think it might be the 2 weeks of veg under hps instead of mh might’ve caused that long stretch

2 Likes